繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

热帖:美国网民谈,为什么大家都怕中国人?
送交者:  2015年05月01日17:51:42 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

译文简介:为什么人们怕中国人了?中国人和世界上其他地方的人没什么不同。如果你要问“为什么人们怕中国人了”?那么,你要同样要问自己这个问题“难道中国人吓到其他人了吗?”持有这种想法会使得人们愚蠢无知地对待中国人,并且造成东西方的隔阂。
  Why People Are Extremely Terrified of Chinese People

为什么人们怕中国人了?

中国人和世界上其他地方的人没什么不同。如果你要问“为什么人们怕中国人了”?那么,你要同样要问自己这个问题“难道中国人吓到其他人了吗?”持有这种想法会使得人们愚蠢无知地对待中国人,并且造成东西方的隔阂。

1. Do Chinese People Eat Babies?

中国人吃婴儿吗?

回答:中国人不吃婴儿。人怎么会吃婴儿呢?即使像狮子那样的野兽也不会吃自己的幼崽啊!然而,中国是一个有着14亿人口的庞大社会,即使有10个人这样做了,在数学统计上来说也是零。这是一种犯罪行为,即使在美国、印度、非洲、欧洲、中东、澳大利亚或者世界上任何地方都可能发生

2. Do Chinese People Eat Dogs?

中国人吃狗吗?

回答:中国人吃狗。狗肉是非常美味的。在西方也有一些人吃狗。中国文化有吃狗肉的传统,并且选择专门的肉狗用来培育。当你去罗马就按罗马人的习惯吃,当你去沙特阿拉伯就别吃猪肉和喝酒,当你去纽约你可以尽情享受他们的火腿和啤酒,要记住在欧洲提到吃狗肉意味着一种冒犯。这就是为什么当西方的孩子被他们的父母告知只有中国人吃狗肉。

3. Do Chinese People Eat Cats?

中国人吃猫吗?

回答:是的,中国人吃猫肉。在意大利北部的维琴察,猫肉被吃了好多年,这是当地的一种菜谱就像在中国广州一样。在美国,喵星人通常被认为是最好的家庭宠物之一,所以他们完全不能理解吃猫肉这件事。吃猫肉在西方社会是一种禁忌也有宗教、文化及卫生方面的原因,这些原因对世界上的任何食用猫肉的人都是有用处的。

4. Do Chinese People Have Eyelashes?

Answer: Yes, they do. The Chinese have short and straight lashes in majority of the people. This is indeed a silly question to ask. But wait a minute. If a white guy goes to Africa, he can be asked if he has any skin pigmentation by people whom according to him may all look alike. When I was watching the FIFA world cup match recently, the commentator remarked that the Korean players had names that sounded the same and the players all looked similar – the referee must have found it very rough to know if the players he had in the first half were really the same he was having the second half of the game.

中国人长睫毛吗?

回答:废话!大多数中国人有着短且直的睫毛,这真是个愚蠢的问题。但且慢,当一个白人去非洲的时候,他会被问到是否他会有色素沉着,因为他们长起来看的都一样。当我最近看世界杯足球赛的时候,解说员认为韩国队员的名字都差不多并且长的都一样,对于裁判来说,他也很难分辨上半场和下半场出场的球员是否是同一个人。

Do Chinese Herbs Work?

Answer: Yes, and No. This is one area you need to check and countercheck. The fact that it is a Chinese herbal medicine does not mean it will cure your disease, or it will not cure your disease. China is a very large country with thousands of crooks that may want to take advantage of you by treating you using uncontrolled and undocumented medicine. Use Chinese herbs at your own risk. Most of those herbs have side effects that are not documented. They never say how much of the herbs is too much or too little. The fact that a backstreet crook is telling you that this and that herb has been used by Chinese men and women for thousands of years should not make that concoction safe for you to put in your body. Most of the kidney’s problems people are having today may be as a result of such herbs.

The traditional Chinese Medicine includes treatments such as Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture, dietary therapy, Tui na and Shiatsu massaging. It is said that the Chinese traditional medicines is rooted in meticulous observation on interaction of nature, cosmos, and the human body. The Traditional Chinese medicine is systematized under the People's Republic of China which in itself is an authority that you can rely on that the Chinese herbs do work.

中药有用吗?

回答:有用也没用。这是你需要反复查阅的地方。中草药不意味着它能治愈你的疾病。中国是个很大的国家,会有成千上万的骗子用未经检验过的没有文献记载的药骗你的钱,使用中药你得承担一定风险。许多中药有不可知的副作用,他们不会告诉你使用多少剂量对你来说合适,即使那些街上的游医骗子告诉你中国人已经用了中药数千年了,你也不应该拿你的身体去冒险,许多人就是因为乱服中药而得了肾病的。传统的中医包括中草药、针灸、食疗、推拿及指压按摩,他们自称传统中医来源于对自然、宇宙及人体自身的精确观察,对于在中华人民共和国官方控制下的中医系统,它的功效倒是可以得到些保障。

6. Do Chinese People Make Babies?

Answer: Yes, they do make babies. Babies are made when a man and a woman fall in love and inside the process a baby is made. If they do not make babies, then all Chinese will get extinct after about 100 years and there will be no one remaining in china. China has a one child policy where people in urban areas can only get one child per husband and wife. Like in any other society, the boy child is preferred more than the girl child. This has resulted in people using advanced techniques in predicting the gender of a child before conception and after conception. The final result has been a country with more men than women. Lets wait and see where the Chinese men will get wives from. This is a good policy of controlling population by using a switch. In the Western world, they argue that if you educate the people, then, the educated people have a tendency of giving birth to only children they can be able to take care of and as such population growth is controlled only to the well educated. Unfortunately, the educated ones may have better chances of having superior genes than those who are not fortunate to have performed well in school. Do not tell this to the Pope. The bad thing about these policies is that when people get used to not giving birth, a time will come when you will want them to have babies and at such a time governments will learn that it’s very expensive to have people make and raise babies

中国人生孩子吗?

回答:是的,他们当然生孩子。当男女坠入情网的时候就自然会孩子出生。如果他们不生孩子,一百年后中国人就灭绝了,在中国的实行的是一胎政策,每对夫妻只能生一个孩子。像其他任何国家一样,男孩总是比女孩吃香,利用现在技术,人们总是在孩子未出生的时候就知道他们的性别,这导致了这个国家男孩多于女孩,让我们看看将来这些中国男人如何娶到老婆。西方国家认为,如果一个人得到教育,他们会倾向生很少的孩子以保证孩子可以接受更好的照顾和教育,这样计划生育政策就只是针对受过教育的人了,不幸的是,受过教育的人的基因可能比那些在学校表现不好的人基因更好,计划生育政策的坏处是当人们习惯不再生育,一段时候以后当政府想让他们再多生孩子,都会变成非常困难了。

7. Do Chinese People Eat Rats?

Answer: I don’t know. What I know is that a rat’s soup is very delicious because I read an article that said so on The Wall Street Journal. I personally do not find much difference between eating rodents such as mice, rats, squirrels, porcupines, beavers, chipmunks, guinea pigs on one side and rabbits on the other. And because I like eating rabbit’s meat once in a while, I certainly would not be surprised if I was told Chinese people eat rats. Eating rats should not be a problem to men as rats have been used by man in many experimental studies which have been very useful in our understanding of genetics, diseases and the effects of drugs on man. What is good to a rat should be good to man. The truth is rats are edible by man as they have more-readily available source of protein than fauna you have around. If you can be unfortunate to go to war proper in your lifetime, then you will realize that rats are a delicacy for the fittest.

中国人吃老鼠吗?

回答:我不知道。但是我读过一篇华尔街日报的文章,上面说老鼠汤很美味,我个人不认为吃任何啮齿目动物比如老鼠、松鼠、豪猪、河狸、花栗鼠、天竺鼠或者兔子有什么区别,由于我有一段时间喜欢吃兔子肉,所以我对中国人吃鼠肉并不惊讶。吃老鼠肉应该并不是问题,因为人类一直把老鼠用于基因、疾病及药物副作用方面的实验,吃老鼠对人应该没有任何问题,事实上,老鼠对人类来说比其他动物是合适的蛋白质来源,如果你的一生中不幸经历过战争,你会知道吃老鼠是多么美味多么合适了。

8. Do Chinese People Eat Monkey Brains?

Answer: This is a very difficult question to answer as people will also ask you if the Chinese people eat the brain when the monkey is still alive. We do know that people in the Western world can comfortable eat freshly laid eggs when the egg has not been cooked - is that true or false? If you read Chronicle of the Cultural Revolution by Gao Yuan, or the movie Faces Of Death, you will find mention of Chinese people putting a monkey under a table with a hole so that the monkey head come at the top of the table through the hole. The monkey’s head would then be split with a hammer and there you would have a monkey’s brain for you to enjoy.

The Chinese people are very humane people who understands the rights of animals and the idea of eating raw and fresh monkey’s brain directly from a monkey’s skull when the monkey is still alive is not acceptable by the mainstream Chinese people. Eating a monkey is very common in many parts of the world but only if the meat is well cooked. China being a society with 1.4 billion people, its no wonder to find a few Chinese people with traditional beliefs that eating raw monkey brains will cure *impotence. In Tanzania (Africa), the albinos are in huge demand from witch doctors who are willing to pay top dollars because they believe the body parts of albino people will make good medicine to cure *impotence and AIDS. This should tell you that the world’s most feared thing by man is *impotency. So now you know what men fear most.

中国人吃猴脑吗?

回答:当人们问中国人时候吃或者的猴子的猴脑,这是很难回答的问题,我们知道西方人对吃正在孵化的鸡蛋豪不介意,不是吗?

如果你读过传记《文化革命》或者看过电影《faces of death》,你会看到这样一个情节,中国人把猴子压在桌子下面,用锤子敲碎猴子的脑袋,然后享用脑浆。

中国人其实非常人道,并且尊重动物的权利,直接敲碎活的猴子的脑袋食用它的新鲜大脑不会被大多数中国人所接受,食用猴脑的习惯只在地球上很少的地方存在,并且都是煮熟后食用的。中国作为一个有着14亿人口的大国,难免会出现几个人渣认为生吃新鲜猴脑能治疗阳痿。在坦桑尼亚,有大量的人愿意付大价钱给巫师搞到白化病患者并吃掉他们,因为他们相信这样可以治愈阳痿和艾滋病。所以现在你知道了人们最害怕什么了。

Do Chinese People Write Right to Left?

Answer: Yes, and No. Why do you want them to read from right to left? This is another question which is commonly asked as: Do Chinese People Read Top to Bottom, Right to Left or Left to Right? The original Chinese was, and still is, written in vertical columns from top to bottom; the first column is on the right side of the page, and the text runs toward the left. The reading will also be in vertical columns from top to bottom; the first column being on the right side of the page, and the text is read toward the left. But that is old fashioned – in 1955, the government of China mandated left-to-right writing where they use a style similar to Western layout - horizontal rows running from left to right and reading is from the top of the page to the bottom.

中国人从右往左写字吗?

回答:也是也不是。为什么你会认为他们从右往左写字?还有个问题也是会被经常问到的,中国人阅读是从从上往下吗?最初中国人确实是从右往左写字,从上往下阅读,从上网下写字,写到底部之后再从上往下写,从右到左,阅读也是这样。从1955年以后,政府下令要求从左往右写字,并且使用简体化的汉字,现在的书写和阅读习惯和西方差不多了。

10. Do Chinese People Do This And That?

Answer: Yes, the Chinese people will do everything everybody does. They are no different from anybody else and there should be no reason for People to be Extremely Terrified of Chinese People. These are propaganda that are generated by political propaganda machines so that you can isolate, create fear and rule. But you should know that a figure of 1.4 billion-plus people who seems unified is a very terrifying figure.

中国人做这个吗?中国人做那个吗?

回答:是的,中国人做的时候你们也在做,全世界都一样。所以完全没有理由害怕中国人。宣传机器由于政治原因的宣传导致你们害怕、孤立中国人,但你应该知道14多亿人是不可能一个样子的,否则那才是令人害怕的事情。

Why are People Extremely Terrified of Chinese People?

The question, ’Why are People Extremely Terrified of Chinese People?’ will come in your thoughts when you do not know much about the Chinese people. In the West, people places high value to education and information. Most information about other cultures is obtained when people travel freely throughout the world. Today, unlike before, one will see thousands of Chinese people travelling as tourists in many countries of the world. In western countries, and in particular United States, many people are known to save thousands of their hard earned dollars for several years so that they can one day make a holiday of a life-time in world tourist destinations such as Maasai Mara. It’s by travelling widely and meeting people of different cultures that one’s come to appreciate that different people think differently, and that there is a difference between a donkey and a zebra.

当你不了解中国人的时候,“为什么人们害怕中国人”这类问题会一直出现,在西方,人们把信息和教育看得非常重要,大多数其他文化的信息只有你自己亲自去体验才能辨别真伪。现在不同于以前,成千上万的中国人在世界各地旅游,在西方国家特别是美国,许多人存上好几年钱为了到Maasai Mara(内罗毕的旅游景点)去旅行,去多些地方去旅游,体验不同的文化,会使得人的眼界宽广,起码知道驴子和斑马是不同的。

Nancy Zhai

Those questions on Chinese people are really silly! I have to say those asking the silly questions are silly.

这些关于中国人的问题真蠢!我不得不说那些问这些问题的人真蠢

Very interesting, but no I don't fear Chinese people. In truth, most people I have met from China are humble gracious and generally eager to learn about me and my culture. Diet is a matter of upbringing and a cultural affair. Cod cheeks and tongues are a treat in Cape Breton, NS, Canada while deep fried pig intestines are enjoyed in the southern US. As for my dog and two cats, perhaps a few recipes pinned to the fridge will keep them from doing their business on my floor.

Bon Appetit,

非常有趣,但我一点也不害怕中国人。事实上,大多数我认识的中国人都谦虚优雅并渴望学习我们的文化,饮食是关于文化的问题。

鳕鱼对加拿大的布里多尼岬是个威胁,炸猪肠在美国南方是美味。至于我的狗和两只猫,也许只有我把食物挂在冰箱上才能阻止他们继续摧残我的地板。

祝好胃口!

Garrett Mickley from Jupiter, Florida Level 1 Commenter

Asian women are gorgeous.

亚洲女人真漂亮

Ingenira

Really, I haven't heard of Chinese eating cats ! And it is only a small group of Chinese eating dogs, most Chinese detests it. Nevertheless, interesting hubs to ponder upon...

我从没听说中国人吃猫,真的!在中国只有一小部分人吃狗,大多数中国人憎恶这样做。不管怎么说,这是篇有意思的文章。

我认为中国人很正常,不会吃奇怪的生物。我相信即使有人这么做,也是一小撮人。别担心,这些事情在美国、欧洲、澳大利亚都会发生,甚至在南极洲。所以不要责怪中国人,这些事情会发生在你周围,但是锅里面的狗肉确实把我吓到了(我没有传图)

说实话,这是我在这里第一篇从头看到尾的文章,谢谢你分享的知识。关于老鼠,南方人确实吃它们,或者当做一种药材。我在合肥大学(中国南方)呆了5年,看到街上有人卖老鼠肉,所以它确实是一种相对普遍的食物。总的来说,在吃奇怪食物方面,南方人总是很喜欢做,我来自中国北方,我们绝对不吃任何奇怪的东西,最多只吃狗和驴肉,(我曾经在20岁的时候吃过一次狗肉,很抱歉,确实很美味)。猫和蛇通常一起做,名字叫“龙虎斗”。我的妻弟曾经有机会在广州吃过一次,据他说很好吃。我不知道关于猴子的事,但是我听过描述,很生动,所以我相信确实有这回事(再次强调是发生在南方,南方人与我们非常不同)

Pamela N Red from Oklahoma Level 7 Commenter

It is usually people who have not traveled much who find fault in other cultures eating habits.

I didn't realize anyone was afraid of Chinese people. I have never been.

通常是那些没有出过门的人才会对别人的饮食和其他文化有错误的认识。

我从来没有见过任何害怕中国的人,从来没有

LennyP from Iowa

I never heard of anyone being terrified of Chinese people. Isn't it in general black people that are supposed to be scary and Muslims while flying on a plane?

我从来没有听说过谁害怕中国人,人们不是应该害怕黑人和那些飞机上的穆斯林吗?

well!! chinese do eat donkey meat!! there are many hotels named "lu rou guan" in beijing and neighborhood.. LU means donkey, rou means meat and guan means a hotel...

中国人确实吃驴肉,在北京有许多叫"lu rou guan"的饭店,LU意思是驴,rou意思是肉,guan意思是馆

作为一个居住在北京的外国人,我每天会被问到无数不可思议的荒诞问题,这就叫做报应吧~ 我常想中国人到我们的国家是否也会被问到那么多问题,遭受和我一样的痛苦。

我只想指出一点,吃狗肉是韩国文化不是中国文化,并且说实话,狗肉并不好吃,尽管许多人告诉我是因为我的吃法不对。谁知道呢,那对我来说那是一场意外。

很高兴从你的文章中知道无知愚昧是世界范围内的问题,并不是只有我遭受这种痛苦。(以下是此人发的中国人对外国人的认识)

“所有外国人在见面不久就发生性关系”

“在世界上只有两种文明,中国文明和西方文明“

“世界上的每个国家都使用美元”

“外国人早餐全是面包牛奶”

“英语源自美国”

我受不了了,但是我不会当回事的。。。

This is a very interesting and knowledgeable hub. Most of what you said is true. In Nigeria during the civil war, the Biafrans were so famished that they had to eat rats, RAW. Dog meat is a specialty in some parts of Nigeria, such as calabar. Another fact people might not know is that some tribes in Nigeria also eat snakes. It is very wrong to judge people on what they eat. We all have different tastes, One man's food is another man's poison. Thanks for this article. What people know they won't fear.

非常有意思,非常长知识。你说的大部分都是对的。在尼日利亚的内战期间,比夫拉地区遭受饥荒,他们就是靠吃老鼠生存。狗肉是尼日利亚一些地区的招牌菜,另外你们不知道的是在尼日利亚的一些部落也吃蛇肉,以吃什么来评价人是很不对的,我们都吃不同的东西,一个人的美味对另外一个人来说可能是毒药,非常感谢这篇文章,人们是不会害怕中国人的。

No, i am not afraid of chinese people, especially with those beautiful women lol....  不,我不害怕中国人,尤其是对那些漂亮姑娘。。。

0%(0)
0%(0)
  每一个国家的生活习惯都不同,所以这是不用质疑的  /无内容 - Onion 05/04/15 (438)
  LOL, 还extremely terrified - shanghai1228 05/02/15 (636)
    这正讲这个呢! - 老弄堂 05/02/15 (851)
    古代中国人对同性恋持开放态度 - good sniper 05/01/15 (605)
      在俄罗斯,同是犯罪。希望中国同样明确立法,扭转西方歪风  /无内容 - 也是明眼人 05/01/15 (498)
        同性恋是天生的,立法禁止行不通。 - 横刀一啸 05/02/15 (501)
      晋朝在两性关系上才是真正的奇葩 - skywing 05/01/15 (628)
      “子贵母死”是汉武帝刘彻的发明 - 罔谈彼短 05/01/15 (732)
          拓跋鲜卑和西晋的关系就好像今天中国和小巴的关系 - 罔谈彼短 05/02/15 (539)
          游牧部落对女性的态度比儒教开放,女人也少受儒教的摧残 - skywing 05/01/15 (561)
            因为“开放”,所以G和L盛行。  /无内容 - 尚同 05/01/15 (538)
              这就是个程度的问题了。但裹脚、夫权这些垃圾还是得反吧 - skywing 05/01/15 (510)
          不是旧习,就是跟汉武学的。 - skywing 05/01/15 (525)
  最初是始于千年前的黄祸 Yellow peril 但那是 - haiwailaohua 05/01/15 (798)
    问问美国的特种兵训练野外生存时,吃不吃老鼠?  /无内容 - 难得明白 05/01/15 (434)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 港媒:七成港人认为解放军将在中日战争
2014: 首见步兵班装备的88式5.8机枪挂弹箱徒步
2013: 波士顿大学附近发生火灾 1名中国女留学
2013: 震惊!美国电动客车制造商说出他们的感
2012: 海军171,571舰访港首日开放
2012: 认亲的来了 匈牙利总理期待李克强到访:
2011: 中评社香港快讯/拉登在伊斯兰堡寓所被
2011: 陈兵百万:苏联横扫中国的军事攻击预案
2010: 细节:走了约五分鐘,前面有车牌,立即