版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

我捋了一下,觉得通话的情形应该是这样的:
送交者:  2022年08月03日07:16:21 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

拜:“今天叫你来听电话,主要是通知一下,众议院议长过几天会访台,你协调一下,不要让解放军淘气”

习:“这不在今天讨论的日程里,我们要回去商量一下”

拜:“不用商量,这件事已经定了,如果有什么问题,给小布一个书面报告,商量一下措辞,可以列为清单第五条”

习:”但是。。但是这事太敏感,我怎么同国内交待?”

拜:“这是你的问题,习,我知道你很会处理这样的情况,比这大的事以前不是没发生过,为什么不叫王毅copy paste 一下以前的抗议稿,大家都不会太难看. You know Nancy...that old biach just ain't gonna quit, especially when the mid-term is close”

习:“这次不一样,新疆的事情还再继续发酵,再加上台湾这边一闹,舆论怕难以平息。而且。。20大即将召开,我正在统一思想准备连任,这很难办。”

拜:“好吧,看在朋友的份上,我允许你在周边搞一次演习,the glorious PLA showing off it's musle over the treasures island, that's something can let all your biches back home get high for at least... 3 days. Ain't that good enough?  BUT: 不能在那个碧池离开台湾以前。注意范围不能与台湾本岛或澎湖overlap,这是原则问题。

习:“好吧,我可以接受,但你要保证,20大以前不会发生类似的事情”

拜:“you sounds like you have an option for this? Even I can't make that old biach budge a tiny bit, agree or not , she's coming.

拜:“One last thing...what was that...eh..Chinese car maker again? Bling?

布林肯:“can you stop calling me that?"

拜:“of course...sorry..just give me the name, Bling"

布林肯:“BYD"

拜:“Ah yes..BYD..

习:“B Y D 怎么啦?”

拜:"what's wrong with BYD? It's been an big pain in my rear end, ok? Taking our market share, making big ass batteries that can last gezillion years, continue to make innovations whatever, all those nasty things. Now listen: the US government just won't let that happen, ok?

习:“不允许什么发生?”

拜:“the US government just won't let that evil company taking over the world, you got me? It is too ... what's that word...agressive, yes, agressive. The pollution gate is a nice try, but it didn't do shit to this suckers and it just keep jumping and jumping high. Now you need to put a stop on this, ok? If you don't put a huddle on that pony, daddy's gonna do it for you, and that ain't gonna look pretty, OK? Remember what happened to wuawei or Huawei...omg can't you guys just stop making wierd ass name like this?

习:“好吧,我让刘副主席和他们领导谈一下”

拜:“hold on , hold on...talk about what?

习:“太具进攻性?”

拜:“No,we want it to die, D-I-Y die, got it? Of course we can put a grace period on it if it agrees to build a battery factory in US, but at the end of the day we want it to be dead and dead for good, ok? So make it real Ok? After all we don't want it to "Bite Your Dick"..you got me?

习: “.......”

拜:“oh. And give my regards to premier Liu would you? He's good lad, the loyalty and all that shit, you should give him a medel.

Ok let's been a pleasure,...and don't forget BYD

0%(0)
0%(0)
  你是双悲?语言不太像,智商比较一致。  /无内容 - 不恭娘偷老道 08/03/22 (76)
  等着吧,以后访台的欧美高官会接踵而来。  /无内容 - 不恭 08/03/22 (103)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: 潮水:出大事了!“伊丽莎白女王号”航
2021: 英航母南海“刷存在”,中国军舰一路跟
2020: 微软如果买了抖音,高通就可以买华为了
2020: 孟良崮战役:粟裕说张灵甫孤军深入实为
2019: 武警加紧演习baa,准备帮助特区恢复法律
2019: 一位香港著名公知言论的反思 zt
2018: 大陆央行出手阻贬 人民币紧守6字头
2018: 从数据中发现真实的谎言,清华大学教授
2017: 美媒评全球最强5大海军 陆超俄排名第2