版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

转幸存飞行员自己的说法,爱信什么是你的自由
送交者: 古宇庙 2016月09月28日10:02:24 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 你有事故调查报告的链接吗?如何肯定是结构问题? foc 于 2016-09-28 09:25:49

"At approximately 500 feet and 1.1 mach our Tomcat suddenly disintegrated beneath us.  Buga’s cockpit was on fire, and he made the decision to get us out.  The plane had exploded into two large pieces and a million smaller ones, and Buga ejected us out of the cockpit section, which was all that remained of the front half of the jet.  As my parachute opened I looked to my right and saw burning wreckage spiralling down towards the water.  I couldn’t tell the top of the jet from the bottom as Lion 112 was completely engulfed in flames.  The only thing I could discern was that the big piece was part of a fuselage with two wings poking out of the middle of a large fireball.  During the investigation the Mishap Board informed us that the mostly likely cause of the crash was an engine oil sump tank failure followed by catastrophic failure of an engine.  My personal opinion to this day is that nobody knew what really caused the jet to detonate.  In the immortal words of Gus Grisom, “It just blew,” and by the grace of God we survived."

Neil Jennings
CDR, USN (ret)
in email 8th September 2009

0%(0)
0%(0)
    但是飞行员自己不以为然。。。  /无内容 - 古宇庙 09/28/16 (428)
        因为低空跨音速飞行是飞机结构振动最强的时候  /无内容 - 古宇庙 09/28/16 (450)
            该说的我都说了。。。  /无内容 - 古宇庙 09/28/16 (401)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.