版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

这bbc连英国人自己都看不下去了?
送交者: 庶民上篮 2012月07月28日18:34:17 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 相当流畅!! 庶民上篮 于 2012-07-28 17:59:06
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/vinokourov-wins-road-race-medals-brits-141925318.html
Cavendish blames rivals as Vino wins Olympics
Mark Cavendish hit out at 'negative' riding from his rivals as Kazakh Alexander Vinokourov swept to victory in the Olympic road race.
下面一些评论

After the river pageant, another dreadful performance from the BBC. No split times, poor identification of riders, an inept post race interview with the winner, and instead of an interview with Team GB at the end, it's Tanni Grey Thompson on ' what the atmosphere is like at the finish line '. Pitiful

Worst moment for me - The presenter who interviewed the kazak winner, 'not what the british public wanted' How rude on his triumph. He rode off promptly. Even as a brit, I want a tidy medal haul, but to belittle his achievements in an international event was not necessary. Athletes are not going to underachieve so homegrown players can shine.

Many of our commentators at the BBC seem to take great delight in expressing negative views about other nations athletes.
This is a far cry from the friendly welcome that Boris Johnson & company wanted to extend to all competitors and visitors alike, and frankly is bloody shameful.

The women that interviewed Vinokourov was a disgrace. What did he care about what happened to Cavendish, we could all see that for ouselves. For goodness sake he had just won an Olympic gold medal! Will someone please call these people together and either brief them aboput how to behave or get rid of them. Not your finest hour BBC.

Hang your head in shame BBC, commentary totally useless, no details given, either riders or times, and with constant channel changing and various interruptions, a DISGRACE. If you cannot do better than that pass it onto a channel that CAN.

i suppose it was to be expected after watching the Tour de France on TV but the performance of the BBC was dreadful, absolutely hopeless. so little on screen display to show time differences. i have sympathy for the commentators as they suffered the same lack of information us the viewers, and as for saying sky instead of GB they were not the only ones, it was a natural reaction after watching le Tour.
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.