繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

中国只捐给巴铁1千万太少?看看巴大使的回应
送交者:  2010年08月10日11:26:27 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
): Excellency, I've a question for you, it is kindda embarrassing, so I didn't ask just now. These days, lots of Chinese net-citizens argue that the 10 million RMB that the Chinese government donated to Pakistan seems too little when compared with what you had offered us in the Wenchuan earthquake, plus we feel anguished and puzzled on this situation. Could you give me your opinion?

(大使阁下,我有一个问题。它有点令人尴尬,所以我刚才没有直接问。这些天有很多网民都在争论中国政府捐给巴基斯坦的1千万人民币对比起你们在汶川地震时的无私奉献显得实在太少了,我们感到难受而困惑。您对此持什么样的观点呢?)

Masood Khan: China was the first country to provide the relief assistance of RMB 10 million to the affectees of the floods in Pakistan. Not only money, but also the relief goods, comprising tents, electric generators, water purification systems and medicines. We are very appreciated for China’s timely support. Secondly, as I mentioned, this is not a one time assistance, there are more steps to take out. I met with the Chinese Vice Minister for Commerce, Mr. Fu Ziying yesterday afternoon, he said that China will give any help later as the situation further evolves. We do appreciate whatever you did to help us, China and Pakistan will always be good friends and allies. Send this to the internet.

马苏德.汗: 中国是为巴基斯坦洪灾灾民提供1千万元人民币和其他帮助的第一个国家。不仅是钱,还有其他救灾物资,包括帐篷,发电机,净水系统和药品。我们非常感激中国及时的帮助。其次,正如我所提到过的,这不是一次性的帮助,接下来还有很多步要走。我昨日下午同中国商务部副部长傅自应先生会了面,他说中国会在以后向巴基斯坦提供任何帮助。我们感谢中国为帮助我们所作的一切,中国和巴基斯坦是永远的好朋友和盟友。向网友们转告我的话。
0%(0)
0%(0)
  这个时候钱没用,物资最关键。 - dallas 08/10/10 (369)
  应该变卖20亿美元的国债,让小巴直接去华尔街提款  /无内容 - 38军万岁! 08/10/10 (363)
  霉锅提都每提呢吧?! - 家国 08/10/10 (407)
  是少点,一千万刀还好,留着那么多美元干嘛 - 机械化神经元 08/10/10 (385)
    自认为是世界“大善人”的米国米圆更多,一毛都没拔呢。  /无内容 - brush 08/11/10 (381)
    不光少,还TMD老挂在嘴上。  /无内容 - 阿勒锦 08/10/10 (368)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖