繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

奥巴马的老婆将代表民主党参选美国总统2024
送交者:  2023年09月29日12:00:14 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

爪四哥

嘿嘿,马户党的真正掌舵人,幕后老板奥巴马不装13了?要让自己的老婆出马了?

在被民主党踢出局前,败灯还会为民主党做最后一次背锅侠:

利用总统权,大赦美国境内的几千万非法移民,把他们变成民主党的永久票仓,让共和党永远成为在野党!

Dems could discard Biden for Michelle Obama in 2024, Ted Cruz claims 

Former first lady Michelle Obama could be “parachuted in” at the Democratic National Convention next year and be named the party’s nominee for president in place of Joe Biden, according to Sen. Ted Cruz.

The Texas Republican made the unfounded claim on his “Verdict with Ted Cruz” podcast earlier this week, where he discussed multiple ways that Democrats concerned with Biden’s mental acuity might try to keep the 80-year-old president off the 2024 ticket. 

“So here’s the scenario that I think is perhaps the most likely and most dangerous,” Cruz said. “In August of 2024, the Democrat kingmakers jettison Joe Biden and parachute in Michelle Obama.”

“I view this as a very serious danger,” he added. 

The senator noted that the August 2024 DNC convention will be held in Chicago — Obama’s hometown — and argued that it is the perfect “opportunity to parachute someone in” to replace Biden.

Michelle ObamaFormer first lady Michelle Obama has repeatedly said she is not interested in running for president.UPI

Cruz was unsure of how the party would be able to force the president from seeking re-election, but suggested that superdelegates — unpledged Democratic delegates who are free to support the presidential candidate of their choosing — might play a role. 

He also explored another scenario that he believes could play out, but is less likely, in which the “powers that be in the Democratic Party” convince Biden to not run in the next 60 days, opening the door to as many as 10 candidates to fight for the nomination in the primaries. 

“If that happens, I think it’s a free-for-all all,” Cruz said, naming Vice President Kamala Harris, California Gov. Gavin Newsom, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) as likely candidates in that scenario.  

Joe BidenSen. Ted Cruz does not believe President Biden will be the Democratic Party’s nominee in 2024.Sipa USATed CruzCruz called the Michelle Obama 2024 scenario the “most likely” — even though she has expressed a desire to stay away from politics.Getty Images

“I believe Elizabeth Warren wins that primary,” he said. 

Cruz argued, however, that coronating Obama at the convention would stave off infighting within the party and be the solution that “unifies Democrats.” 

“Michelle Obama, because she was first lady, has the ability to kind of parachute in above all four and say, ‘Hey we’re not picking among any of you. You guys can all fight it out next time,’” Cruz said. “I think in terms of a solution that unifies Democrats. There ain’t nothing like that.” 

What do you think? Post a comment.

“I also think Michelle is not all that eager to run for president,” he admitted. 

Obama has repeatedly expressed her desire to remain away from politics. 

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2022: 起底文贵肮脏行径
2022: 郭文贵又开始自吹自擂
2021: 老同学问我女儿该不该出来,让我想起伊
2021: 为什么上海人精明而不聪明?
2020: 网路万里长城时代新意关起门容易打自己
2020: 实际敌人与意识形态敌人,希特勒之败与
2019: 万般算计,美好期待总成空
2019: “十八楼公寓”面临易主
2018: 共产党使到男人遭受40万元的退休金损失