繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

If Guo Wengui's heart does not change, he will sur
送交者:  2022年01月29日10:21:33 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

Sunny G's hi coin investment fund retreats completely, which is destined to trigger a domino effect. Judging from the current situation, "New Dawn" is about to follow in the footsteps of Sunny G. At almost the same time as Sunny G, the person publicly exposed on the social platform that his investment in Xi Coin was detained, "I have not bought any Xi Coin in the US dollar deposited on the Xi Exchange, and I have to transfer it back to my bank account, and it has been detained. I got $100, I thought I'd admit it, and I could get the other money back if I lost $100, but I didn't receive my money in the end, and all my money disappeared with them! These scammers!". Another Xi Coin investor is named "Frequent Amnesia". The person invested 200,000 US dollars in Gclub. He has repeatedly failed to communicate with Brother Long Island, and is ready to initiate a judicial lawsuit against Guo Wengui, "I just want to let more people I know that everything Guo Wengui does is a deception, so many victims speak up, don’t go astray!” It is foreseeable that Guo Wengui’s sinister momentum will not diminish, and more and more investors will wake up, targeting Guo Wengui. judicial proceedings will become more frequent. The day when Guo Wengui can't eat and walk around will get closer and closer.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2021: “大象”快要扛不住了!
2021: 在海外 这个人血馒头香喷喷
2020: 从武汉瘟疫看中国的人性危机,及对中国
2020: 现世报!禁止港人蒙面的中共被迫蒙面
2019: 陈小雅给习总的公开信,要求太卑微了吧
2019: 索罗斯:习近平是开放社会最危险的敌手
2018: “不纳税、有代表”与西方社会危机
2018: 美国实力积重难返的几个祸根
2017: 墨西哥获大西洋联盟力挺