繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

如果你不跟从我的观点,那你就是阴谋论者!
送交者:  2021年02月06日09:16:31 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

少不丁

If you are not with me, you are with conspiracy!

If you google WOWO2020060606, as of today 2021-02-05, the first result is "Coronavirus: How a false rumour led to hate online". Very educational at the usual leftist voice.

These days, by MSM, "If you are not with me which means political correctness rapidly evolving, you are with hatreds". And basically, hatred is a synonym of evil.

Anyway, I had a quick look at https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=2020060606

I have to admit the patent had demonstrated a great idea, however, looking highly suspicious, inherently coupling human body activity with currency.

In capitalism, we are all already the slaves of money. Now, what a new and much closer relationship with money!

No need of any conspiracy theory, since I had already made in-depth interpretation of such coupling.

The only conspiracy that I can see now is that, when I google WOWO2020060606, the first result is "Coronavirus: How a false rumour led to hate online". What an ideology laundry that BBC and Google had made together!

When searching WO2020060606, Google does give proper patent results in the first few returned items. However, another ideology laundry is following immediately after: "Ex-CIA agent drags Microsoft's crypto patent into right-wing conspiracy".

Thanks to BBC and Google and alike, I know now that rumour, conspiracy, hatred, right-wing, extremism or even terrorism are closely related.

And you: BBC and Google and MSM alike, maintain facts, truth and political correctness for the best interests of the general public.

Over 20 years ago, I had summarized the propaganda means of CCP: you need to speak correct things, do correct things and think correct things, and don't you think this is correct?

@ BBC and Google and MSM alike, you are correct, and you spread correctness, and you stand for correctness! As correct as CCP!

如果你不跟从我的观点,那你就是阴谋论者!

如果你用Google搜索WOWO2020060606,第一个结果是“冠状病毒:虚假谣言如何导致在线仇恨”。用通常的左派声音,带出很有教育意义的信息。

如今,MSM常表达:“如果你不跟从我的观点,那你就是传扬仇恨”。这基于迅速与时俱进的政治正确。而基本上,仇恨是邪恶的代名词。

无论怎样,我快速浏览了https://patents.google.com/patent/WO2020060606A1/en?oq=2020060606

我必须承认,这是一个大主意,但是看起来非常可疑,将人体活动与货币固有地联系在一起。

在资本主义中,我们都已经是金钱的奴隶。现在,要与金钱建立了多么新而更紧密的关系啊!

我不需要任何张三李四的阴谋论,因为我已经对这种耦合进行了深入的解释。

我现在看到的唯一的阴谋是,当我搜索WOWO2020060606时,第一个结果是“冠状病毒:虚假谣言如何导致在线仇恨”。谷歌(Google)抓紧机会,很有针对性地挑出BBC 的辟谣文章,尽管WO2020060606 与冠状病毒并无直接或表面的联系。这肯定不是传统搜索引擎的结果。 这是人工选择的结果?还是AI的结果?还是人工指导了舆论导向的AI 结果?

注:WOWO2020060606 并非正确的专利号,而是多了WO. 

搜索WO2020060606(正确的专利号)时,Google会在前几个结果中给出适当的专利结果。但是,紧接这几个专利结果又出现了另一意识形态洗白文:“前中央情报局特工将微软的加密专利拖入右翼阴谋”。

多得英国广播公司(BBC)和Google等,我现在知道谣言,阴谋,仇恨,右翼,极端主义甚至恐怖主义是密切相关的。

而你们:英国广播公司(BBC),谷歌(Google)和MSM一样,维护事实,真相和政治正确,以符合大众的最佳利益。

20多年前,我总结了中共的宣传手段,就是三正确主义:保障你需要说正确的话,做正确的事,并思考正确的事,你不认为这是正确的吗?

@ BBC和Google和MSM等,你们很正确,你们传扬正确,你们代表正确!就如中共正确!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 把毛远新请回来也许有救!
2020: 转,瑞德西韦在美低价销售 到中国即被涨
2019: 柯光:从“洋律师”的诉讼函说开去。
2018: 精神慰藉?日本游戏走俏中国
2018: 胡说超级碗:打败爱国者挽救NFL
2017: 地方官在全国掀翻总统令合法吗? zt
2017: 言论自由包含发谬论权利
2016: 叙利亚难民问题:困境与出路 (一) zt
2016: 龙应台答周小平公开信 zt