版主:bob

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

图看不到吗,原文在这
送交者: 围棋 2016月10月18日17:14:19 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 新时期:人类历史上最伟大的假是人类的历史。 #1。古希腊 围棋 于 2016-10-18 17:10:23

Neo: Morpheus, what's happened to me? What is this place?
Morpheus: More important than what is when.
Neo: When?
Morpheus: You believe it's the year 1999 when in fact it's closer to 2199. I can't tell you exactly what year it is because we honestly don't know.
The Matrix 1999.

“New Chronology” as it’s now called, has been with us since, pretty much, the old chronology was worked out in the Middle Ages. The theory is made up of scientists and academics who dispute the order of progression of our history.
They fall into two camps: The first camp is that civilization is much older than we believe it to be: Atlantis, lost civilizations, anomalous artifacts etc and the more radical camp which supports the theory that chronological history is much shorter than we currently believe it to be. In a nutshell, the new chronologists believe that they can prove that most, if not all manuscripts and books that are older than 500 years (since the invention of the printing press) are in fact fakes, forgeries and reflections of events in the middle ages. What we understand to be classical history i.e. The Greeks, the Romans, the Bible and the “Dark Ages” have all been fabricated.

What about the Carbon 14 method? I hear you say.

Carbon 14 is theoretical and is therefore not science, read any article on the dating of the "Shroud of Turin and you will see what I mean.

As this is only a blog and I'm not writing a book. I'm going to demonstrate some of these theories using images.
I’m swimming against the tide here because if you Google “New Chronology” you get 7M hits rubbishing it, usually starting with the line “I haven’t read anything about it, but....”
What I'm asking you to do is to use your commonsense and believe your lying eyes, to see if there is a case for re-writing history.
Bear in mind that history has always been written by the winners. This is what British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli observed:

"All great events have been distorted, most of the important causes concealed," and went on to say that "If the history of England is ever written by one who has the knowledge and the courage, the world would be astonished.”

ANCIENT GREECE.

Ancient Greece is supposed to be the birthplace of western civilization. It is a blend of two distinct periods, Mythical and Classical.

Mythical Greece.

The central figures of Greek mythology were the twelve gods that lived on Mount Olympus: Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Ares, Hermes, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Athena, Apollo, Hestia, Artemis, and Hades, who lived in the Underworld.

They seem to be a load of super human perverts led by Zeus (who bears an uncanny resemblance to Christian images of God)

Zeus was a serial rapist who fathered a load of God/human hybrids, who all became heroes, the most famous being Hercules. He was also Helen of Troy’s dad. Zeus’ wife, who was also his sister, spent her time messing up his kids’ lives. The rest of them weren’t much better. Their time seems to come to an end at the time of the Trojan War.

Up to the mid 1800's The Trojan war was just a good story, like Robin Hood, Beowulf or King Arthur. The original account is from The Iliad by Homer, the first named author in history, even more remarkable was the fact that he wrote it at all, on account of the fact that he was supposed to be blind. Remember now, that this is supposed to have happened more than 3000 years ago.

This is Venetus A, the oldest copy of “The Illiad” Homer’s account of the Trojan war. As you can see, it’s old, but it’s not THAT old. It appeared in the 15th century and has no provenance. Which means nobody knows where it came from.

We are supposed to buy in to the fact that so many men, ships and equipment could get involved in a 10 year war over a woman, even if she did have the face to launch a thousand ships.

This is how images of Helen of Troy’s beauty have altered over the last 150 years. If she existed, who knows what she might have really looked like?

Even more unbelievable is the concept of the Greeks bearing a gift of a wooden horse hoping that the Trojans wouldn’t notice that it was a bit heavy, or burn it on the spot. As plans go, it was stupid.

Trojans were useful to early historians. The English monarchy, the Vikings, the Franks and even Rome itself were all supposed to have been founded by defeated Trojans. Not bad for a bunch of stupid losers.

Following the wooden horse business the gods seem to desert them and we have a nice convenient period which historians call a “Dark age” which lasts for about 500 years and them we are back with….

Classical Greece.

We are pretty much dealing with Athenians here, naked young men, toga wearing women and old bearded philosophers, who lived around columned temples. They seemed to sit around all day and work out how civilization should be (as soon as we get some people) the meaning of life and the best way to live it. They were the first civilization to have Democracy, which was worked out in some way in order for them to still have slaves, which enabled them to sit around all day....so no change there then.

The stars of the show here are Plato, who told us all about Atlantis, his teacher, Socrates and whose star pupil was Aristotle. Who all of taught us to think about civilization.
Entertainment was provided by Aesop, who wrote fables, which became the scripts for US TV shows, where, at the end of the show, lessons are learned about the characters in the show, or yourself.

Again, here is the oldest surviving work of Plato. Like Homer’s stuff, old, but not THAT old.

Pythagoras and Archimedes were good at sums…..even more amazing since they didn’t have numbers and writing materials were in short supply.

This is Heinrich Schliemann. Unfortunately, he’s the father of archaeology. If he’s the father, then he was an abusive one. In a good light, he was an unscrupulous, ruthless, opportunistic businessman. In a bad light he was a compulsive liar, con man and psychopath.

As early as 1822 various people had suggested that the present site at Hissarlik in Turkey maybe COULD be Troy. In 1868 Schliemann jumped in one of trenches that had been dug by Englishman Frank Calvert over the previous seven years and announced to the world the he had found Troy.

He dynamited it, hired a team of labourers to clear the site and discovered the Treasure of Agamemnon, alone, at an un-named place. It was rumoured that he had the lot made to order in Paris, they certainly didn't match up with known artefacts.

What is a fact is that Agamemnon’s death mask doesn't match any artefact from any historical era.

What in fact Schliemann created was “Troyland”

The Turkish government must love him. Hissarlik is a United Nations World Heritage site. Every year thousands of tourists flock to his site. It costs nothing to run. There are no moving parts on a wooden horse.

So what Schliemann did for Turkey he did next for Greece. He helped create “Parthenonland”

This is the Parthenon in Athens. It appears as you would expect to find it, 3000 plus years old, looking like an enormous 3D jigsaw puzzle. You imagine that experienced, learned archaeologists have painstakingly brushed and examined every little piece

In this aerial view we see what is left of the classical complex and our imaginations fill in the blank spots for us. We can imagine Plato, and Socrates sitting around contemplating the meaning of life.

You have to bear in mind that the Parthenon doesn't look like it's in ruins because it's just old. They've had battles there. It's been shelled and mortared, not to mention plain old vandalized by Lord Elgin. That's why the good looking statues are in the British Museum labeled "The Elgin Marbles" rather than "The walls of the Parthenon."

This is what it looked like in 1805. It doesn’t quite have the same look does it?

This image from 1821 shows the Parthenon to be quite a built up area.

As you can see from these images of the Propylaea taken from 1850 and 1862, there is a tower which is obviously not classical, however the brickwork seems to be the same as the foundation walls.

Here you can see the beginnings of the clean up process, with masses of rubble being slung over the side. At this point the tower is still there.

The Propylaea looks far more Classical these days. It is as if someone has decided that if it looks right it stays, looks wrong, it goes. So when the tourists come to look at the site they have to use their imagination to recreate the complex.

The Greek government got what they wanted....a tourist industry.

Early last year archaeologists dug up an old high status building on the Greek island of Ithaca.

The Greek island of Ithica hasn't got much going for it, but it is the supposed home of Odysseus, or, as the Romans called him, Ulysses. Never mind that the building doesn’t fit the time frame or have any reference to Ulysses.
When they’ve finished working out what they like and don’t like they’ll have a Cyclops, the wicked witch Circe, a few fit Sirens, a UN certificate and a load of tourists schlepping round the site.

Add a comment

• Recent

• Date

• Label

• Author

A PLANE TRANSFORMS INTO A ROBOT AT FRANKFURT AIRPORT.
REAL LIFE TOM AND JERRY.
BACK IN THE DAY #152. "THIS HERE IS MISS BONNIE PARKER AND I'M CLYDE BARROW. WE ROB BANKS."
PIE CHART #177: OZZIE OSBOURNE'S BRAIN.
THE HONEST LONDON UNDERGROUND TUBE MAP.
JUST AS I WAS GETTING BORED WITH THE US ELECTION, THEY DRAG ME BACK IN AGAIN....HOW CAN YOU RESIST UFO'S, ALIENS AND THE SECRET SPACE PROGRAMME?
GARDENERS. ARE YOU HAVING TROUBLE GETTING RID OF MOLES FROM YOUR LAWN?....YES? THEN YOU NEED ONE OF THESE SPECIALLY TRAINED CATS.
JOHN WAYNE SHOOTS FOOTBALLERS
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #185: THE FAT MAN - FATS DOMINO
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #184: STREET WALKING WOMAN - T-BONE WALKER.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #183: UP THE SWANEE - ALBERT AMMONS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #182: DIG THESE BLUES - THE FOUR CLEFS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #181: WALK RIGHT IN - JESSE POWELL ORCHESTRA.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #180: NO MONEY DOWN - CHUCK BERRY.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #179: DO THE DOG - RUFUS THOMAS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #178: CAN I GET A WITNESS - MARVIN GAYE.
OPTICAL ILLUSION FOR MEN #40: AN EASY ONE....FIND THE CELL PHONE
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TROUBLE BETWEEN AMERICAN ENGLISH AND ENGLISH ENGLISH....TRY SCOTTISH.
BODY LANGUAGE #76: "HOW YOU DOIN?"
THIS DRESSING UP AS CLOWNS BUSINESS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, JUST LOOK AT THESE IDIOTS.
HUSBAND ASKS AN AGONY AUNT FOR ADVICE BEFORE LEAVING THE FAMILY HOME.
IRRITABLE OWL SYNDROME #15: OLLIE'S COOL WHEN HE'S FEELING STRESSED, HE GETS MELLOW. HANGS ON A BRANCH AND CATCHES A FEW RAYS.
THOSE POOR PEOPLE OF HAITI BEING STRUCK BY A HURRICANE. SHALL WE HAVE A WHIP ROUND FOR THEM?....OH, THAT'S RIGHT, THEY NEVER GOT PAID FOR THE LAST ONE.
MERDOG
SOMEONE DIDN'T GIVE A RAT'S ARSE (ASS)
WTF #51.
THINGS TO KNOW FOR AN AMERICAN LADY VISITING LONDON.
THERE MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE AIR IN VEGAS. EVERY TIME I BET ACE TEN....I LOSE.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #177: GOOFIN' OFF - MACY SKIPPER.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #176: OOH MOP - JACK McVEA.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #175: WHOLE LOTTA SHAKIN GOIN' ON - LITTLE RICHARD WITH JIMI HENDRIX.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #174: EXCITE ME DADDY - CAMILLE HOWARD.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #173: CHEW TOBACCO RAG - LUCKY MILLINDER.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #172: 'AINT NO FLIES ON ME - ROY ELDRIDGE.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #171: TAXI BLUES - LITTLE RICHARD
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #170:  GET OUTTA THAT BED, WASH YOUR FACE AND HANDS AND GET INTO THAT KITCHEN AND MAKE SOME NOISE WITH THE POTS AND PANS.
YOU COULDN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP. IT'S NOT ONLY THE FANS THAT ARE PISSED OFF ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL BREAK. EVERTON STRIKER, ENNER VALENCIA, SEEN HERE BEING CHASED BY POLICE AFTER BEING SUBBED PLAYING FOR ECUADOR.
IF BRITAIN WAS A NATION OF 100 PEOPLE.
BACK IN THE DAY #151: THE GUY WHO DIDN'T GET THE PART IN THE DEER HUNTERS.
BUSINESSES OWNERS AGREE THAT OCD SUFFERERS ARE THEIR BEST EMPLOYEES #6.
STUPID AMERICANS #56: WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU'RE BEING PLAYED.
BACK IN THE DAY #150: IN THE 1990'S, THIS WAS EVERY KIDS WORST NIGHTMARE.
SJW'S GO ON BRITISH TV LOOKING FOR £150,000 FOR WOMEN CONSTRUCTION WORKERS.
WTF #50: WHO SAYS THAT MERMAIDS HAVE TO BE PRETTY?
SMELLS LIKE MIDDLE AGE SPIRIT. AS POLITELY AS SHE COULD, SHE TOLD HIM HIS ARMPITS STUNK, WHICH CAUSED HIM TO SUFFER FROM WHITE GUILT.
THE PAUL McCARTNEY IS DEAD CONSPIRACY....THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE
"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENED HERE OFFICER?"
GRUMPY'S GUIDE TO DOING THINGS RIGHT #5: DO NOT PLAY POKER WITH ANYONE WHO CAN DO THIS.
HOW DAMIEN HIRST MADE $20 MILLION WITH ONLY; A COW, A LASER BEAM AND A FEW BUCKETS OF FORMALDEHYDE.
IN AN ATTEMPT TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE AND PREVENT A RUN, DEUTSCHE BANK OFFICIALS GIVE A PRESS CONFERENCE.
IT'S 5777 YEARS AGO TODAY SINCE YOUR GOD MADE THE WORLD. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL GRUMPY'S JEWISH READERS.
INTERDIMENTIONAL ALIENS ARE SHARING THE SAME SPACE WITH US AND THE FBI KNOWS ALL ABOUT IT. WATCH OUT, THERE'S ONE BEHIND YOU.
PIE CHART #176: HAVE YOU BEEN MISS SOLD BAD FITNESS ADVICE? DID SOMEONE TELL YOU TO WALK 5OO MILES, THEN TOLD YOU TO WALK 500 MORE? IF SO, THERE'S GOOD NEWS, YOU CAN GET COMPENSATION, PHONE PRO CLAIMERS TODAY.
DOES DONALD TRUMP KNOW HE'S GOING TO BECOME PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE READ IT IN A BOOK BACK IN THE DAY?
PRIME MINISTER TERESA MAY SAID THAT THE INQUIRY INTO PAEDOPHILIA IN THE UK WAS A ONCE IN A GENERATION OPPORTUNITY TO GET TO THE TRUTH, HOWEVER, SHE DIDN'T SAY WHICH GENERATION.
HILLARY CAN'T GIVE AWAY TICKETS, BUT EVEN GOD SHOWS UP FOR A TRUMP RALLY.
SAM HARRIS ROASTS DONALD TRUMP.
BODY LANGUAGE #75: IMAGINE YOU ARE IN LAS VEGAS PLAYING POKER AND ONE OF THE PLAYERS AT THE TABLE DOES THIS ACTION SIX TIMES. AFTER EACH TOUCH THE PLAYER OPPOSITE MAKES THE SAME ACTION, WHICH RESULTS IN THE FIRST PLAYER TAKING DOWN EACH POT. HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD LAST?....NOT SIX, THAT'S FOR SURE!
"DO YOU HAVE SOME BRAKE PADS FOR A MAZDA PLEASE."
INSTANT KARMA. SOMEONE GLUED THE COIN TO THE PAVEMENT/SIDEWALK, IT'S NOT THE OTHER GUY'S FAULT.
BACK IN THE DAY #149: IN THE US, LOTS OF WOMEN WILL VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT, BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN. IN THE 1960'S THEY VOTED REPUBLICAN FOR OTHER REASONS.
GET ME THE MONEY, OR I'LL SHOOT THE FISH.
WHEN  VISITING AMERICA, IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME YOU EAT, ALWAYS POLITELY EXPLAIN JUST BEFORE THE ROW STARTS. "I'M AWFULLY SORRY, WE'RE BRITISH, WE DON'T TIP, IT'S NOT IN OUR CULTURE."
JOKES #26: JIMMY CARR TELLS THE MOST OFFENSIVE JOKE HE'S EVER TOLD.
INTRODUCTION TO COMMON CORE.
HELPING THE POLICE WITH THEIR ENQUIRIES.
TONIGHT, ARSENAL PLAY SWISS CLUB, BASEL, IN THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE. THAT'S BA-AL, IF YOU'RE FRENCH, BAY-ZIL, IF YOU'RE AMERICAN AND BAZIL IF YOU'RE BRITISH.
WAS THE DEBATE RIGGED?
I'VE BEEN READING FOR WEEKS THAT THE US ECONOMY WAS GOING TO CRASH TODAY. ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS NOTHING. A BIT LIKE THAT ELECTION DEBATE LAST NIGHT, WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A DAMP SQUIB.
THE ENGLISH FA FUCK IT UP AGAIN. THEY SACK SAM ALLARDYCE. WITH A 100% SUCCESS RATE, THE BEST MANAGER THEY'VE EVER HAD.
PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING #22: PAYING BY PHONE ON FRINGE 2012.
FOR TWO THOUSAND YEARS ADAM AND EVE HAVE HAD BELLY BUTTONS. HOW COME NO ONE HAS EVER SAID "SAY WHAT....?
BACK IN THE DAY #148: WHEN GRUMPY WAS YOUNG, THIS WAS A COMPUTER.
I SEE THAT THEY'VE BROUGHT OUT A TV SERIES OF THE EXORCIST. SOON, ALL THE KIDS WILL BE AT IT, IF IT CATCHES ON.
WHAT'S SMART ABOUT SMARTIES.
"I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M NOT 5O POINTS AHEAD?"...."OOH, ME, ME, I KNOW THE ANSWER."
GRUMPY HAS WORKED ALL SUMMER ON IT AND HE'S FINALLY FINISHED BUILDING HIS TECHNICOLOR WATER FEATURE IN THE GARDEN.
BECAUSE THE WEATHER IS STILL WARM, MOST PEOPLE DON'T REALISE THAT SANTA AND HIS REINDEER HAVE STARTED PRE-SEASON TRAINING. THEY WERE ALL PRETTY RUSTY, ONLY RUDOLPH WAS ABLE TO GET OFF THE GROUND.
JESUS IS WATCHING YOU.
"I'M GOING TO BE VERY STRONG, VERY STRONG INDEED. I'M GONNA BUILD A GREAT BIG, BEAUTIFUL, WALL AND CUT SOME GREAT TRADE DEALS, WE'LL BRING JOBS BACK TO AMERICA, IT'LL BE GREAT, YOU'LL SEE, I'M NOT A LIGHTWEIGHT, I'M HIGH ENERGY, NOT LOW ENERGY, WE'LL FIGURE OUT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON, IT'LL BE AMAZING, YOU'LL SEE, I PROMISE YOU THAT 100%, YOU'LL SEE, IT'LL BE TERRIFIC."
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #169: GOOD MORNING JUDGE - WYNONIE HARRIS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #168: SHAKE RATTLE AND ROLL - ARTHUR CONLEY.
PIE CHART #176: BREXIT.
THE OCD ART OF AUSTIN RADCLIFFE.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #167: YOU GOTTA SERVE SOMEBODY - ETTA JAMES.
"FINGS 'AINT WHAT THEY USED TO BE. IT USED TO BE FUN, DAD AND OLD MUM, PADDLING DOWN SOUTHEND, BUT NOW IT 'AINT DONE, NOT ANY MORE, THE RIVIERA IS WHERE WE SPEND OUR OUTINGS."
THE FIVE RULES OF POWER POLITICS - BRUCE BUENO DE MESQUITA.
ADIDASATIAN
CAN YOU TELL THE TIME?
"HELLO, WHAT TIME DOES HILLARY'S SPEECH START?"...."WHAT TIME CAN YOU GET HERE?"
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #166: I GOT YOU (I FEEL GOOD) - JAMES BROWN.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #165: SHOUT - THE ISLEY BROTHERS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #164: TURN ON YOUR LOVELIGHT - BOBBY BLAND.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #163: LITTLE BITTY PRETTY ONE - THURSTON HARRIS.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #162: SHAKE - OTIS REDDING.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #161: GROOVE ME - KING FLOYD.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #160: JUMP - LITTLE WALTER.
ROCKIN' THE BLUES #159: SITTIN' ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY - OTIS REDDING.
ROCKIN THE BLUES #158: SHAKE A TAIL FEATHER - THE FIVE DU-TONES.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.