版主:bob

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

My idea.
送交者: Snow 2011月09月14日18:57:31 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 沧海桑田九十年,凤凰涅槃过大关——纪念中国共产党建党九十年 heyman 于 2011-09-13 22:34:35

The communist party in China doesn't fall into the same category of party concept as that in the West and other countries. The Communist party is the national centralized institution that hold China in one piece. If it is broken, the whole country will broken into piece, China will be no more, the article is absolutely sright. Since we are all educated by the western media, it is so easy to get confused with the roles and mandate of a party in the west since they define standards. Some people may never realize it is a national governing institution. How to solve the problem?

There are two beautiful subsystems in the chinese communist governing system. One is the party oversight system (党委书记系统) runing paralle with the executive system, the other is the institution hierarchy between central government and local government.  党委书记 system ensure the direction while executive system carries out tasks with the head office is the State Council(国务院). 党委书记系统 can be seperated into a module with a head office called 国院. 院's hierarchy is above 国务院. 国院 is a planning and directing institution while 国务院, ministries, and local governments implements policies and instructions from 国院. Personnel is still the same, just 党委书记系统 get a permenent head office, which is 国 in Beijing. To integrate the two institutions into one, we create 国家主席及内阁. 国家主席 command 国务院 and 国院. 内阁 are composed of misters of all  and 长. The purpose is we need to create a complete public service that can run by itself. There are a few requirements. First the public system offer cooperation.

Once the two instutions of 国 and 国家主席及内阁 are created. 国家主席 has to choose 内阁, which include head of all of the and 长. This is the only way to ensure cooperation and high efficiency . Right now we see the management is so loose, the main reason is there is lerdership personnel lag. Usually those departing leaders choose leaders for the next leadership team. This makes it hard ensure high cooperation.

In addition, we need to document all the mandate for each ministry, make it law. There are always workforce turnover, law should command.

People Assembly and 政治Zhu are lawmakers, through law. The public service draft law, pass in People Assembly and 政治Zhu. 

If China wants to run multi-party, we need to create a electoral system and an installer. But I think we need to create a complete public service system first since election might interrupt the governing system and the public service will be devastered.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  I do agree but pending on who - heyman 09/14/11 (420)
    I totally agree. - Snow 09/15/11 (404)
  国管院 is similar to Privy Counci - Snow 09/14/11 (414)
    Links - Snow 09/14/11 (540)
  Heyman, this is for you  /无内容 - Snow 09/14/11 (427)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.

一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2010: 不要指望日本会屈服。不可能的。
2010: 对最近钓鱼岛事件的思考,兼回Nowaynow