繁体中文  

版主:x-file
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

@sus powar our army did following
送交者:  2019年02月06日07:52:51 于 [世界游戏论坛] 发送悄悄话

@sus powar  our army did following (not all listed):

1. fought Korean war directly face to face against USA army, force them to withdraw from China border back 500-1000 km to 38 parallel line. Tell me which country in the world did this??no other one can fight a real war against USA except China. can Indian army do this?? certainly not.

2. China fought India war in 1962,  it is proven, your army is useless, unlike what  you said, China warned India started in 1960 all the way to 1962, India did not believe China can beat the shit out of them, that is what you said stab at your back, go to check lots of document is there. Finally, China kicked  your black ass, and 4000 of your army either got killed or wounded, another 4000 pussy little girls without ball just surrendered to PLA.Indians are very good at finding excuses for their defeat and losses. but facts always slap them on their dark face.

3.China fought USSR in 1969 for  a small island, and won, this island is still in China's hand today.

4. China invaded Vietnam in 1979, at the time since Vietnam just defeated USA through their guerrilla war with China's support, they claim they are the third strong army just after USA and USSR, China PLA vs Vietnam the casualty ratio is still about 1:10, and after war, China took back all the territory China claimed and hold them today.

5.China PLA Navy fought South Vietnam navy armed with USA made warship in 1972, and won, and took Paracel Islands in SCS back to China.

do not tell me your bullshit 1967 again, all India's "victory" over China, the casualties to China is less than 1/10 of total India's in 1962.

In 1962, one of your Brigade general got killed. one of your brigade general captured by  PLAone your lieutenant  general fled the battle field and then fired by India army for his coward without pension I can tell you all their names, now tell me, who was  the highest rank of PLA officer you killed or captured??

PLA took Tawang without firing a bullet, because your pussy little girl fled the town without any resistance, haah :))that is how brave you are. PLA went to occupied Bomdila, and face them is the ASSAM plain,  there was totally no defense line since all the India army got crashed. officials in TEZPUR, heard about it and all run away, bank officers burned all India paper currency, got a total panic in there. you are so brave. LOL :))Nehru now with tears wrote letter to US president begging for help. hah :))so what experience you want and what experience you have except we beat the curry shit out of your pussy little army??hah :))

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 林毅夫:我还没见过哪个发展中经济体按
2018: 中国成功进行陆基中段反导拦截技术试验
2017: 反复被问“美国道义上是否高于俄罗斯”
2017: 台前高官:岛内政客做对的事,就是政治
2016: 原531舰政委谈3-14海战:交战时出现十几
2016: 556舰副导弹水雷长南沙群岛巡逻日记之“
2015: 发生在唐朝的“中日围棋战” (事据唐&
2015: 耐人寻味 赵本山首次被党报“选择性无视