繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

Trump Considers ‘Enforceable’ NY, NJ,CT Quarantine
送交者:  2020年03月28日22:27:47 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

Trump considers ‘enforceable’ quarantine in New York, New Jersey and parts of Connecticut

GP: Donald Trump South Lawn us-virus-health-politics-trump-DEPARTURE 200328
US President Donald Trump speaks to the press as he departs the White House in Washington, DC, on March 28, 2020.
Alex Edelman | AFP | Getty Images

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he’s considering placing a short-term quarantine on New York, New Jersey and certain parts of Connecticut as the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread.

“I’m thinking about that right now. We might not have to do it but there’s a possibility that sometime today we’ll do a quarantine,” Trump told reporters at the White House Saturday. “Short-term, two week on New York, probably New Jersey and certain parts of Connecticut.”

Trump said he would make a decision today whether to enforce a quarantine. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he spoke with Trump Saturday morning but didn’t discuss a potential quarantine on the state.

“I spoke to the president about the ship coming up and the four sites, I didn’t speak to him about any quarantine. No I haven’t had those conversations,” Cuomo said

This is breaking news. Please check back for updates.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Too little too late,,  /无内容 - oldfarmer 03/28/20 (80)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 估计左边有问题了
2019: 美“重返月球”计划被批不靠谱 连能用的
2018: 习近平同金正恩举行会谈 ---------很激
2018: 对金正恩访华官八股报道的通俗解读(原
2017: P238等很多年了,一直认为等等也许会便
2017: 康生学过多种武术 用手枪能左右开弓如其
2016: 华府看天下-我所认识的蔡英文
2016: 雅砻江将建我国首个全流域“风光水互补
2015: 视频:亞投行擋不住的誘惑?德法義向陸投