版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

repost:
送交者: IE3 2009月05月01日10:33:16 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: There is The Problem and Solution: IE3 于 2009-05-01 10:25:22

Because the "left" is taken over by pseudo left

Pseudo left: you know,  the Wu you Zhi xiang  crowd.

If the left (as an ideological force) fails to present viable solutions to current problems and keep hacking back to "good ole days" to arouse sympathy and support, sooner or later they will be irrelavent. Because at end of day people want is solutions to their problems and hope for a new future, not just reminscent of what was. If "Left" has any chance to regroup, it must stop these ludicrious shouting from the "Pseudo left" , and start to develope a coherent, forward looking (i.e. don't rely on the "good ole days " and "China is doomed, current govenment is rightist" etc messages), positive messages and solutions.

The "Left" as a collective have to face the fact that it doesn't help you to keep arguing "cultural revolution is Good, Anti-Right is not out of proportion, Famine didn't exist" etc. because they are simply not facts that can not stand on themselves.

Moderate Left can not survive on the "left" if the "left"'s voice is drowning out by these ridiculous noises.

To win people over, you have to present Clear, Rational, arguments. I don't see the Wu You Zhi Xiang crowd doing that. I only see vicious attacks backed up with half ass arguments against  the so called "Right". and the only people who got hurt is the Moderate Left. who happen to be  tring to govern. because alot of Moderate Left's energy is sapped by trying to combat these shoutings, because if they don't it makes the whole "Left" looks like a bunch of radicals.

Unfortunately moderate left is under assault from both Pseudo left and Right. If the Pseudo Left people want the center of politics in China to lean left, it better stop attacking the moderate left, it will only drive majority into the right.

btw, I see a strong parallel between the way "Left" in China is going and Republican Party in US is now.

also,

I see CCP in current form as a fundamentally a Moderate Left Force, and is governing as such. Government has corruption. Toleration of Corruption does you no good in PR.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  also, The Right has a - IE3 05/01/09 (427)
      No, Their solution I have look - IE3 05/01/09 (390)
        If it is a balance it is fake - IE3 05/01/09 (372)
  瞧你这意思,反倒是乌有的那些人坏了大事?  /无内容 - df21e 05/01/09 (422)
    I don't see original thinking - IE3 05/01/09 (378)
    谁的主张都有错的,也都有对的地方 - 监视器 05/01/09 (390)
    I can put together a battle - IE3 05/01/09 (375)
    If they wish that they govern - IE3 05/01/09 (416)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.

一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖