繁体中文  

版主:
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

hmy, show your '历史的考证'! I'm open-
送交者:  2013年02月02日23:12:56 于 [世界摄影论坛] 发送悄悄话

minded, all eyes and all ears, if you can provide credible links on 世界军事论坛.  Kman at least can provide some rationale, but I don't see any from you.  That's the difference.  He is doing a conjecture, you are doing a surmise.  If you have proof, post them with links.  If you don't, then stop resorting to dirty tricks by smearing, scolding, throwing dirt on others who have different opinions from yours, and/or erasing any posts that point out your inappropriate/inaccurate statements/behaviors. 

Character to any person, especially to a lady, is paramount to anything else.  Heed my advice.  Don't continue your inappropriate behaviors any longer.  Not worth it by letting all the people on 世界军事论坛 to see your rogue behaviors vividly all the time.  Just look how many people you've chased away since you took over as the moderator, not even a webmaster, of 世界军事论坛.  See how quiet and how cold 世界军事论坛 has become ever since.  With your intelligence level, you should have no problem to sense it already, right?

To prove you have an unbiased, objective, and a righteous, honest character,  I dare you to leave my posts on 世界军事论坛 unerased and my ID uncensored!!!  I dare you not to use any dirty tricks from now on!!!

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Man, don't be so serious  /无内容 - 死丢脾气儿 03/11/13 (1328)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2012: "The Best Of Russia" 2008-