繁体中文  

版主:火树
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

《美丽的召唤》 2022 6
送交者:  2022年06月30日04:22:52 于 [世界音乐论坛] 发送悄悄话

Another year of rhododendron blooms on the hillsideYour promise was still flashing back thenAnother dawn flew by with laughter and laughterThe flag flutters bright red under the blue skyThe road to enriching the people and strengthening the country has many longingsShining a new journey is the fire of faithHeart to heart connected, not afraid of ups and downsWind, rain, sunshine, colorful clouds, together into a songbloom, rhododendron, bloom, rhododendron,fly, my song, fly, my songThe road to enriching the people and strengthening the country has many longingsShining a new journey is the fire of faith Heart to heart connected, not afraid of ups and downsWind, rain, sunshine, colorful clouds, together into a songbloom, rhododendron, bloom, rhododendron,fly, my song, fly, my songI believe you will follow you,You always call me with beautybloom, rhododendron, bloom, rhododendron,fly, my song, fly, my songI believe you will follow you,You always call me with beauty ah,always call me又一年杜鹃花开满山坡 当年你的承诺依然在闪烁 又一个黎明欢声笑语飞过 蓝天下的旗帜鲜红地飘着 富民强国的路,憧憬很多 映亮新的征程,是信仰的火 心与心相连, 就不怕有坎坷 风雨阳光彩霞,汇成一首歌 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 飞翔吧,我的歌 飞翔吧,我的歌 富民强国的路,憧憬很多 映亮新的征程,是信仰的火 心与心相连, 就不怕有坎坷 风雨阳光彩霞,汇成一首歌 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 飞翔吧,我的歌 飞翔吧,我的歌 相信你就跟着你, 你用美丽永远召唤我 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 盛开吧,杜鹃花, 飞翔吧,我的歌 飞翔吧,我的歌 相信你就跟着你, 你用美丽永远召唤我 啊, 永远召唤我

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2018: 乌兰托娅《金达莱盛开的地方》