繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

how will Miles Kwok be disposed of.....
送交者:  2021年02月09日08:39:14 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

How will Miles Kwok be disposed of after Biden becomes President?The new year has passed by like always, but with fewer people celebrating on the street.some people did rejoice outside though, we dared not. After all, life matters. We have to stay at home and have some fun with ourselves. Then a question just popped out of my mind: Now that Biden has sworn in as the President, how will he deal with the Chinese fugitive Miles Kwok(aka Guo Wengui who was active in supporting Trump during the presidential election)? Are there any bystanders like me who are curious about this? Miles Kwok has done quite a lot of ridiculous things since he fled to the United States to run away from China's arrest. Especially after his entanglement with Bannon, a variety of tricks emerged one after another, such as GTV, Gnews, "Take Down the CCP", "Whistleblower Movement" and "New Federal State of China". For Kwok, it seems that his day is in vain without stirring up any news. I can't figure out why Bannon was willing to work with Miles Kwok.Bannon was a successful financier who once worked for Goldman Sachs,an adviser to Trump for election and a former senior official of the Trump administration. More importantly, he was a thorough nationalist who never concealed himself a white supremacist or a far-rightist. However, Kwok was a dishonest and unscrupulous liar, a profit-oriented businessman who failed, a fugitive wanted by Interpol, a yellow race in the eyes of white people, and a minorityin America. Generally speaking, Kwok should be the object of Bannon's disdain and vomiting. But they seem to be good "faithful allies". How can Bannon think so highly of Kwok?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2020: 毛泽东思想乃是天下大道!
2020: 毛主席说,深挖洞,广积粮,不称霸!
2018: 欢迎软实力竞争,抵制锐实力威胁
2018: 未参选当上总统的华盛顿
2017: 暴力导致中国奴性野蛮 兼驳秦晖 zt
2017: 陈明明事件打了谁的脸?
2016: 神要恢复创世之态 预告片
2016: 《宝座流出生命河的水》滋补干渴的心灵