party dog.jpg

image.png

image.png

食物下毒? 2014年确诊为胃癌

Oh, 针对这位艾跃进教授讲话视频的跟帖是这样的:

image.png

http://blog.creaders.net/user_blog_diary.php?did=MzY0MDky

image.png

'Ashamed, embarrassed': Burnaby woman says she was paid $150 to support Meng Wanzhou outside court

BY MARTIN MACMAHON

Posted Jan 21, 2020 12:58 pm PST

Last Updated Jan 21, 2020 at 3:51 pm PST

People standing outside B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver on Monday, holding signs in support of Huawei's Meng Wanzhou, who is currently facing possible extradition to the U.S. on possible fraud charges. (Martin MacMahon, NEWS 1130 Photo)SUMMARY

A Burnaby woman claims she was paid to hold a sign in support of Meng Wanzhou outside her extradition hearing on Monday

The woman tells NEWS 1130 she's horrified after seeing images of herself holding the sign go viral

Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou is currently facing possible extradition to the U.S. on fraud charges

VANCOUVER (NEWS 1130) – It was presented to her as a quick way to make $150, but now, a Burnaby woman has been left horrified after seeing pictures of herself holding a Meng Wanzhou support sign go viral.

After getting a call from a friend on short notice Monday morning, the 20-year-old wrapped up a shift at her job, saying the friend told her all she had to do was stand outside court and hold a sign for two hours in order to collect the cash.

Once outside B.C. Supreme Court in downtown Vancouver, she joined up with the person who recruited her, along with other people paid to hold signs supporting Meng, Huawei’s chief financial officer, who is currently facing possible extradition to the U.S. on fraud charges.

This woman said she did not know most of the other people supporting Meng outside court, and has no knowledge of the Chinese tech executive’s legal case or the international fallout which has seen China detain two Canadians, widely believed to be in retaliation for Meng’s arrest.

NEWS 1130 has granted anonymity to this woman, but has confirmed her identity as one of the people present outside court on Monday.

Soon after arriving outside court, this woman realized this was anything but an easy way to make some dough, as a throng of local and international media descended on B.C. Supreme Court, and started asking her and others questions.

Martin MacMahon@martinmacmahon

Worth noting these “activists” holding signs were very firm in declining interviews to identify who they are/affiliated with. This is an extremely rare position for activists to take. Should be noted. #mengwanzhou https://twitter.com/martinmacmahon/status/1219307886125338624 

I’ll be following the #MengWanzhou extradition hearing today for @NEWS1130 — here’s the scene outside BC Supreme Court in Downtown Vancouver. #Cdnpoli

View image on Twitter
9212:35 PM - Jan 20, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy

48 people are talking about this

Now, she has decided to provide some answers, and is also apologizing for agreeing to participate in a manufactured protest.

“I would like to apologize for the ignorance,” said this woman. “I should have done my research. I should have put 10 minutes into searching what this was. I didn’t, and I apologize for standing up for something that, in my own morals and in my own heart, I wouldn’t have done this if I had known the trial, the case, and more about Meng and what was going on.”

This woman said she was paid the $150 by an Asian woman in her 30s wearing all black named “Joey,” but has no further information about who “Joey” is or who she is affiliated with.

When NEWS 1130 asked this paid protester if there was any suggestion that “Joey” was representing Huawei or the Chinese government, she told us she had no further information, suggesting another alternative possibility: that “Joey” is simply a supporter of Meng.

I asked Huawei if it was involved in alleged payments to those holding signs in support of Meng Wanzhou outside court. This was reply:

"Huawei had no involvement with the protestors or supporters outside the Vancouver courthouse and is unaware of any plans by those responsible."
https://twitter.com/martinmacmahon/status/1219726917105930240 

A woman has come forward to @NEWS1130 claiming she was paid $150 to hold signs in support of Meng Wanzhou outside court yesterday. I have verified her identity as one of the people there. She didn't know about case. Tells me she is ashamed & embarrassed: https://www.citynews1130.com/2020/01/21/burnaby-woman-paid-support-meng-wanzhou/ 

126:40 PM - Jan 21, 2020Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Martin MacMahon's other Tweets

A Huawei spokesperson denied involvement in the alleged payments to those holding signs in support of Meng Wanzhou outside court.

“Huawei had no involvement with the protestors or supporters outside the Vancouver courthouse and is unaware of any plans by those responsible,” read an email.

Ultimately, this woman wants people to know she regrets signing up for this.

“I’m definitely ashamed, embarrassed,” said the woman. “I just want to be able to come forward and make things right. Again, I don’t believe that people should be paid to be protesting. Now that I’ve experienced it, I’m going to be learning from my mistakes and I hope that if someone is ever put in a position that they think they’re going to make a quick, easy $150 or X amount, for an hour or two, and it seems like a legit thing, it’s not worth it.”

As for the cash, this woman said she views it as “dirty money” and wants nothing to do with it. She has offloaded it to her partner, suggesting he can donate it or spend it, adding she just wants to move on.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 中共是民企的天敌
2019: 谢觉哉如何启发下属给潘汉年定罪
2018: 中特确实比苏斯毛模式社会主义好
2018: 核爆:元老会调查海航和习近平
2017: 川普的新能源政策,希望中国也紧跟,随
2017: 马云接受美国记者采访 提问尖锐,对答精
2016: 从三个认同谈台湾未来 zt
2016: 花朵夭折谁之过
2015: 中国为什么选择了马克思主义 zt