繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

墨西哥外长要求以色列道歉
送交者:  2017年01月30日21:13:57 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

Mexico says Israel should apologize over Netanyahu wall tweet

Israel should apologize for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's praise for U.S. President Donald Trump's plans to build a wall on the Mexican border, Mexico's foreign minister said on Monday, calling it an "aggression" against the country.

The Israeli government had sought to nuance Netanyahu's tweet after a rebuke from Mexico on Saturday, saying the prime minister was referring to Israel's specific security experience and not taking a position on U.S.-Mexico relations.

However, Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray said that explanation was not good enough, and that the Israeli government needed to clarify and "correct" its position.

"I would ask prime minister Netanyahu how many walls has President Trump said he wants to build? It's obvious he was referring to the relationship with Mexico, and we should be serious and assume responsibility for what we say," he said.

"I think an apology ... would be appropriate in this case," he said, noting that Israel was a "close friend" of Mexico.

"It's absolutely incomprehensible that its prime minister should express himself in this way, which frankly we consider an aggression," Videgaray added.

Trump's planned border wall, which he wants to keep out illegal immigrants, has caused serious strain to Mexican-U.S. relations at a time when the American president is threatening to impose punitive taxes against Mexico to rebalance trade.

Netanyahu, who is under pressure at home with police questioning him in two criminal probes into abuse of office, came under fire both domestically and abroad for the tweet.

"President Trump is right. I built a wall along Israel's southern border. It stopped all illegal immigration. Great Success. Great idea," Netanyahu wrote on Twitter.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 中国人公德意识差? zt
2016: 人神共愤:中华文化毁灭纪实 zt
2015: 《求是》点名贺卫方陈丹青是信号吗 z
2015: 在中国信神的辛酸
2014: 哪些国家得到了日本的战争赔款?
2014: 纽约时报记者或被迫离开中国 因中国拒发
2013: 最近这儿的网友频爆粗口,再次印证了中国
2013: 蠢货太监不恭的证据一,不恭你能说出俺
2012: 超滑稽!金正恩送60公斤大鱼,飞行员抱