版主:bob

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

哈哈,你花了这几天就是去编这么一个谎言?我花几秒钟就给你个
送交者: 透气 2011月08月15日15:26:42 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 有人说洋人的炸油用什么试条测试 请用证据说话 老朽 于 2011-08-15 14:35:36

官方声明。仔细看看红字部分哦,要看不懂我可以翻译给你。

Tests find oil used by KFC not harmful

2011-08-11 09:27:37 GMT2011-08-11 17:27:37(Beijing Time)  China Daily

SHANGHAI - While consumers worry about the consequences of eating food cooked in recycled oil, officials have confirmed that the oil used by the US fast-food giant KFC is safe.

Last week, Chinese media reported that the cooking oil at KFC restaurants is often used for four days in a row or longer, raising concerns about the safety of their food.

On Tuesday, the Shanghai Municipal Food and Drug Inspection Institute inspected the oil found at a KFC restaurant in Shanghai and deemed it to be safe.

"Our test result showed that all the main indicators - the acid value, oxidation and polarity composition content of KFC's cooking oil - meet national standards," Qiu Congqian, deputy director of the institute, said on Wednesday.

Qiu said they tested the safety of oil based on whether it is within the standards, rather than how many days it has been in a restaurant.

Earlier this week, KFC issued a statement on its website denying the information reported by the media. The company said the oil in its restaurants is tested every day before it is used and that the oil meets the country's safety standards.

KFC has strict requirements for the use of cooking oil, the company said.

Every day its restaurants run the oil they have used through filters to remove food residue. With special test strips, they monitor the oil's chemical composition. If they discover oil that is on the verge of becoming substandard, they throw it away.

"We conduct tests on the oil every morning and every night, and record how long the cooking oil is used," said an employee at a Shanghai KFC, who declined to be named.

Despite the official safety tests and KFC's statement, consumers are worried that recycled cooking oil is dangerous.

A woman surnamed Zhang, who is in her 40s, said, "After hearing the news, I felt extremely upset. I don't think I will go to KFC anymore.

"We have all known that some chemicals will form if oil is frequently re-used. This may have some effect on people's health. It's terrible to know that KFC doesn't replace its cooking oil for days," she said.

"It may cost too much for businesses to discard their cooking oil every day. But those in the food business or industry should demand a lot of themselves. I think food businesses should let the public see how they make food. That may entail some difficulties in practice but will really help to inspire consumer confidence," said a man surnamed Xu, who is a middle school teacher.

Experts said using oil at high temperatures causes the concentration of acrylamide and trans- fatty acids in deep-fried foods to increase greatly, which may endanger consumers' health.

0%(0)
0%(0)
    什么也不用办,五毛专买劣质绳。  /无内容 - 透气 08/15/11 (369)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.

一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2010: 和谐以死,对抗当立。中国应立即宣布大
2010: 毛是一有战争一有大事就胃口特别好,胡