版主:bob

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

found this:
送交者: 泡面糊了 2010月12月07日21:15:54 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 因为破例还有点自尊心,所以老道一扯他的内裤,他就躲起来了嘛。 道友 于 2010-12-07 21:11:24

http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2008/04/poem-for-west.html

On 4/25/2008 at 7:56 AM, Duoliang Lin wrote:

Dear Friends,

Thank you for your enthusiastic praise and support. Several of you have asked for my authorization for translation into Chinese and/or reprinting. Since this was an anonymous poem circulating in the email, I suppose that the author would not mind to be quoted, translated or reprinted. But I was not the author of the poem. Please see below.

This is to clarify that the poem circulated in the email recently was not my work. I received it via email last week. There was no author shown. I read it with great interest and was impressed very much. I then decided to share it with my friends through my email network. Apparently some of them forwarded it to their friends, and in a few days, it has reached a large number of readers. Because my email is set with a signature block, some of the recipients assumed that I was the author. This is a misunderstanding and I should not be credited for its success.

I appreciate compliments from many within the last few days, but I must say that I am not the one to be credited. I am trying to trace back the email routes to see if I can find the original author.

I was informed today that it was also quoted in Wall Street Journal: There has been a poem by an anonymous author circulating in the internet recently. I feel relieved because I was not cited as the author. Thank you for your attention.

DL
0%(0)
0%(0)
    我证明了不是Lin写的。要我证明是破例写的,那可没法了。  /无内容 - 泡面糊了 12/07/10 (367)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.

一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖