繁体中文  

版主:x-file
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

印媒:在中印对峙中法国将为印度提供坚定的有好的支持(法国算啥?)
送交者:  2020年07月01日05:58:33 于 [世界游戏论坛] 发送悄悄话

France ready to provide 'steadfast and friendly support' to India amid China standoff

DECCAN CHRONICLE | DC CORRESPONDENTPublishedJul 1, 2020, 6:29 am ISTUpdatedJul 1, 2020, 6:29 am ISTIndia and France have stepped up defence engagements in recent years.In this file, the French defence minister Parly is seen with erstwhile counterpart Nirmala Sitharaman in Delhi. (PTI) In this file, the French defence minister Parly is seen with erstwhile counterpart Nirmala Sitharaman in Delhi. (PTI)

New Delhi: France has extended “steadfast and friendly support” to India amid stand-off with China.

French defence minister Florence Parly on Monday wrote to Indian defence minister Rajnath Singh condoling the death of twenty Indian soldiers in Galwan Valley on June 15 during a clash with the Chinese soldiers.

Expressing deep sorrow, she said that this was a hard blow against the soldiers, their families, and the nation.

“In these difficult circumstances, I wish to express my steadfast and friendly support, along with that of the French armed forces. I request you to kindly convey my heartfelt condolences to the entire Indian armed forces as well as to the grieving families," Parly wrote in the letter.

Recalling that India is France's strategic partner in the region, she reiterated her country's deep solidarity. She also expressed her readiness to meet Singh in India, at his invitation, to follow up on their ongoing discussions.

India and France have stepped up defence engagements in recent years.

India has already asked France to speed-up the deliveries of the Rafale fighters. According to the original plan, 4 Rafale jets were to arrive in India by July end. But now France is working to see if 6 Rafale aircraft could be sent by July end after request by Indian government.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  印度搞的美,日,澳,印四人帮好像一点用没有  /无内容 - x-file 07/01/20 (566)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2019: 国家统计局:我国人均国民总收入高于中
2019: 关山远:是什么让这群奔赴井冈山的年轻
2018: 张文木:当代世界社会主义运动中的话语
2018: 一周军评:美军“创新”为何越来越乏味