繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

五角大楼发表的麦肯锡将军有关二战经验歪曲成“对中国狠话”的原文
送交者:  2018年06月02日07:54:17 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcripts/Transcript-View/Article/1537150/department-of-defense-press-briefing-by-pentagon-chief-spokesperson-dana-w-whit/

Q:  Hey.  I've got two questions; one, back to North Korea -- this may be too early to ask this, but has there been any discussion at all, whether in New York, or -- or in the DMZ, about joint military exercises being part of the discussion between U.S. and the DPRK going forward -- whether to continue those or to reduce those?  And the same thing on U.S. troop presence in South Korea -- have those discussions at all happened?

And, General, if I could just ask you a follow-up on your statement earlier about the U.S. military having a lot of experience in the Western Pacific -- taking that on, just making sure you were referring to World War II.  And what message are you trying to send to China?

GEN. MCKENZIE:  Sure.  I'll -- it's just a fact.  We have a lot of experience, in the Second World War, taking down small islands that are isolated.  So that's a -- that's a core competency of the U.S. military that we've done before.  You shouldn't read anything more into that than a simple statement of historical fact.

As to North Korea, the point I'd make is, we've probably got to where we are in negotiations because we supported the president's maximum pressure campaign, which involved a certain troop level in Korea and involved joint exercises with our ROK and other partners in the region.  So I wouldn't necessarily look for any of those variables to change, going forward.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2017: 李际均中将:为什么说毛泽东是世界上最
2017: 安225同款发动机将在中国装配试车 或用
2016: 金灿荣:陆对台4阶段 最快2021年解决台
2016: 中国掀起全球机器人革命
2015: 提醒国人:我最担心的就是越南订购的吹
2015: 中韩自贸协定生效敲响美国TPP丧钟
2014: 人均GDP到底有什么意义呢?
2014: 解放军副总长谈九段线:中国从汉朝开始
2013: A Food for Soul - 1812 Overture, Com