繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

网上披露的可怕照片显示中国可能正在研发巨型新坦克
送交者:  2017年03月23日17:02:28 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

网上泄露了一张有两辆中国新型重型坦克的照片,引发了外界的猜测:中国正在研发新型装甲车。英国网友:我看到这里有人说这些中国制造是垃圾,美国六七十年代参加越战时也犯下了这样的错误,当时认为中国的一切都是垃圾,但事实并非如此,看看那场战争的结局就知道了。
译文来源
原文地址:http://www.dailymail.co.uk
正文翻译

每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! http://www.ltaaa.com/translation.html

-------------译者:Vigar-审核者:雪夜逆流------------

A leaked picture of two fearsome Chinese tanks has sparked speculation that China is developing new military vehicles.

网上泄露了一张有两辆中国新型重型坦克的照片,引发了外界的猜测:中国正在研发新型装甲车。

State media China.com reported that the vehicle at the front is thought to be the new heavy infantry tank while the yellow vehicle could be the second-generation paratrooper fighting vehicle.

据中华网报道,前面的车辆可能是新型重型步兵坦克,而后面黄色车辆可能是第二代伞兵战车。

The news came after tension had risen between China and the United States over the issues on the sovereignty of Taiwan and the control of the South China Sea.

这个消息是在中美之间关于台湾和中国南海主权问题上的紧张局势开始升温后出现的。

The picture is said to have been taken in front of the staff canteen of a military manufacturing company in China.

这张照片据说是在中国某军工企业的员工食堂前拍摄的。

-------------译者:Vigar-审核者:雪夜逆流------------

The infantry tank is armoured with 40mm Cased Telescoped Ammunition according to the China.com report which was published on February 21.

据中华网2月21日发布的报道,该步兵坦克装备有40mm埋头弹。

Chinese news website Sina suggested that the heavy infantry tank thought to be a prototype could be used to 'work with China's main light tank on the battlefield' because the two vehicles seem to have the same chassis.

中国的新闻门户网站新浪网认为,该新型重型步兵坦克,虽然现在还处于原型车阶段,但将来可能用于“在战场上和中国的轻型坦克协同作战”,因为两车似乎使用相同的底盘。

The same report added the infantry tank's fire-control system could be similar to or even more powerful than that of the 40mm Cased Telescoped Ammunition fighting vehicle. The vehicle is said to be displayed during the Zhuhai Airshow last November.

该报道还说到,该步兵坦克的火控系统可能与装备有40mm埋头弹的装甲歼击车相似,甚至比其更强大。据说该装甲歼击车在去年11月的珠海航展上展出。

It's unclear who took the picture however it had reportedly been uploaded onto Chao Ji Da Ben Ying a popular Chinese military forum.

现在还不清楚谁拍了这张照片,但传闻这张照片最初被上传到中国著名的军事论坛“超级大本营”。

评论翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:翻译加工厂 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:http://www.ltaaa.com/bbs/thread-434465-1-1.html

-------------译者:古柯-审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------

antoninoroca1
Whom are they going to fight? North America is in their pockets already and Russia with it's rapidly shrinking population will soon be history.

他们准备打谁?北美成了他们的囊中之物,人口迅速萎缩的俄罗斯很快就将成为历史。

Ghost of Gardenfield
I see people here calling them junk America made this mistake in the 1960's and 70's when fighting in Vietnam anything Chinese was said to be rubbish but it was not and look how that war turned out.

我看到这里有人说这些中国制造是垃圾,美国六七十年代参加越战时也犯下了这样的错误,当时认为中国的一切都是垃圾,但事实并非如此,看看那场战争的结局就知道了。

didisaythat
Ooooh I am so scared

噢,我好怕怕!

the retired one
It's just a cheap Chinese knock off that someone else made first and better

这只是便宜的中国山寨货,有人第一个做出来而且做得更好。

john rankin
Its a couple of armoured personnel carriers modified with turrets and side armour in the case of the front one. No way something that high is a tank

这些不过是加装了炮塔的装甲运兵车,前面那一辆还加装了侧面装甲。这么高不可能是坦克。

Completely Average
Right off the bat I can see a major flaw that every other major military tank producer works very hard to avoid now. If you look at any modern tank by any major country you'll notice that they are all low profile and very angular. The chassis are thin and angled the turrets are thin and angled. This is to help deflect incoming tank rounds so they're less likely to penetrate the armor. These Chinese tanks have huge vertical flat sides which makes them both larger targets and much easier to penetrate. An incoming round has no angle of deflection so it's entire energy will be transferred to the tank rather than being deflected away. This is WWII era tank design horrible on the modern battlefield.

我一眼就能找到一个重大缺陷,这是现在任何一个其他主要坦克生产商极力避免的。如果你观察任何主要国家的现代坦克,就会注意到他们都很低矮还有很多棱角。车体和炮塔装甲薄且呈特定角度。这有助于使来袭的坦克炮弹发生偏转,减小击穿装甲的可能性。这些中国坦克有着巨大的垂直平面装甲,会使他们成为更明显的目标,也更容易被击穿。一枚来袭的炮弹没有偏转角度的话,它全部能量都会作用在坦克上,而不是被弹开。这是发生在现代战场上的二战时期坦克设计的噩梦。(把中国坦克比喻为二战坦克)

-------------译者:古柯-审核者:雪夜逆流------------

Jason Ma
No worry they are just going to use them against their own citizens......

别担心,他们只是用它们来突突自己的人民

sam
Chinese infantry are stronger than USA.

中国步兵比美国强

bennyboy0751
lol a abrahams or challenger would chew them up and spit them out lol cant stop laughing

啊哈,一辆亚伯拉罕(艾布拉姆斯)或者挑战者会把他们嚼碎再吐出来 哈哈哈哈哈 我笑得停不下来

SunnyUpNorth
the first picture looks like they made it on Minecraft!

第一张图看起来他们在Minecraft(我的世界/矿工争霸,一款像素风游戏)里造坦克

Basilb
The tank is going the same way as the battleship and reaching obsolescense. Any number can be taken out from the air or by infantry. China can build as many as they like

坦克马上就要跟战列舰一样过时了,他们会被从空中干掉或者被步兵干掉。中国喜欢造多少就造多少

Meh...
That's nice when they develop the amphibious and airborne capability to deploy them I may worry about it.

这很赞。当他们开发两栖和空降能力来部署的这些时候我可能就要担心了

Britsoldier796
Looks smaller than a challenger 2 or an Abrams to me

在我看来,这比挑战者2或者艾布拉姆斯要小

jenniferg
The chop stick users are in for a shock and awe campaign and a lesson in humility once we take back the islands. Run ants.

一旦我们夺回岛礁,这帮用棍子吃饭的家伙就会处于震惊之中,知道敬畏战争,学到什么是谦逊。快跑吧,蚂蚁,快跑吧,嘿嘿。

The Maritimer -> jenniferg
Yeah because Vietnam was such a success for you lot.

是啊,因为你们是如此的看好越南。

jenniferg
We are taking the islands back little ants from China. Surrender now fools.

我们将要夺回岛礁,来自中国的小小蚂蚁。赶快投降,蠢货。

RSinUSA
Just a bigger target?

只是一个更大的靶子?

Herboneus
?Fearsome Military Vehicles? ? Who wrote this bit of Chinese propaganda for you? They look like any other military vehicle basic.

可怕的军用载具??谁给你写的这句中国文宣?他们看起像其他军用载具的基本型号。

walcott
and where would china use tanks?

中国在哪使用这些坦克?

John -> walcott
North Korea 

北朝鲜 :)

no one
Tanks are obsolete on the modern battle field they are only any good if the opposing forces have no anti tank weapons.

坦克在现代战场上已经过时了,如果对方没有反坦克武器,他们还有一点用处。

release_the_kraken
Those tanks do not look "monstrous". Did the reporter even bother to look at the photographs ?

这些坦克看起来不是“怪物”这些记者都认真看照片了吗?

bankofdad
China has tanks!...........In other news: water is wet..........................cheers

中国有坦克了!…………另一条新闻:水是湿的……………………干杯

StonedNotStupid
It looks more like a personnel carrier and mobile arty rather than a "tank". C'mon dm don't you have ANYONE who can tell the difference? Maybe get some random stranger walking down the street to step inside and edit?

这看起来更像是人员输送车和自行火炮而不是“坦克”。不会吧,就没有人能看出不一样来?也许是某个路人走进编辑部写的这条新闻?

JustAnotherVoice
I am not overly impressed with them. The only use a heavy main battle tank (MBT) has for China is the north and northwest as they are the only areas that are good tank country. Most of China's western south western southern and eastern areas are too dense for traditional MBT tactics. They are caught in the cycle of if the west has them they should too.

我不过分在意它们。中国唯一能使用重型主战坦克是在北部和西北,只有这些地区适合坦克行动。大部分中国西南,西部,南部,东部地区(人口?水网?)太密集了,不适合传统主战坦克战术。他们陷入了自己织的网,西方有的, 他们也要有。。

Joho v
This is what happens when the west gives the east a finger they will take your whole arm and grow stronger off their backs. Stop giving China and other countries the power via the likes of ebay.

这就是西方给东方一根手指后会发生的,他们会拿走你整条胳膊,背着你变得更强壮。停止通过类似易趣这样的渠道给中国或其他国家输送力量。

ThePunter
I've never seen such devilish tanks They have wheels tracks and armor.

我从来没见过如此邪恶的坦克。他们有轮子,履带和装甲

Xeniajack
Those won't be very useful in the South China Sea.

这些在南中国海不是很有用。

hefeweizen
Hung So Lo

不认识…

perdita
I am glad Trump is President. Hillary would not even recognise the danger of China because of her anti-Russia mania.

我很高兴特朗普当上了总统。因为反俄狂躁症,希拉里甚至认识不到中国的威胁。

OstrogothRome
Last night I went into my local Chinese restuarant and said I wanted a takeaway - I wanted to take away island no 46 (Spratlys) Island no 57 (Micheif Reef) and island no 173 (Scarborough Shoal).

昨晚我走进了当地的中餐馆,说我想点些东西带走——我想带走46号岛(斯普利特群岛,南沙群岛)57号岛(美济礁)和172号岛(斯卡伯勒浅滩,黄岩岛)。

In to perspective
They don't look big or frightening. and they are troop carriers not tanks.

他们看起来不大,也不吓人。他们是人员输送车,不是坦克

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 宋鲁郑:布鲁塞尔爆炸,文明的冲突再升
2016: 人类首次捕捉到恒星爆炸冲击波画面 zt
2015: 对话李文:新加坡为何对中国不够亲? z
2015: 本王认为,绝对不能卖给阿根廷战机!
2014: 施明德警告马政府:勿用宪兵镇压学生
2014: 脑残就是这样:乌克兰要大幅增加军费
2013: 美国的重返亚洲战略,手段看似花哨,但
2013: 超级革命:毛泽东发动文革的三个目标
2012: 看看今天的重庆!!!图