繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

祝贺日本本田喷气机获得美国FAA型号证书
送交者:  2015年12月12日12:48:19 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

FAA Type Certificate Issued for HA-420 HondaJet

December 9, 2015, 10:53 PM
Fujino
Honda Aircraft president and CEO Michimasa Fujino proudly displays a ceremonial copy of the HondaJet's type certificate, joined by colleagues and FAA Administrator Michael Huerta (second from right). Photo: Matt Thurber

A visibly emotional Michimasa Fujino, president and CEO of Honda Aircraft, celebrated issuance of the HA-420 HondaJet’s FAA type certificate at a ceremony last night held in the Honda customer support facility at Piedmont Triad International Airport in Greensboro, N.C. FAAAdministrator Michael Huerta handed over a ceremonial type certificate as confetti cannons spread multi-colored ticker tape over 2,000 Honda Aircraft employees, suppliers, dealers and customers. “Today I’m very proud to announce that we reached a historical milestone in our program, FAA type certification,” Fujino said.

FAA certification also marks a milestone on Fujino’s personal journey, which began in 1986 when Honda sent him to the U.S. to begin an aviation research project. “Since that day I have devoted myself to design and build Honda’s original plane,” he said. “The pivotal moment was the HondaJet world debut at AirVenture Oshkosh in 2005. We displayed the HondaJet as an experimental aircraft. At that time I did not know what the future held for our project. However, when we showed the test HondaJet to aviation enthusiasts at AirVenture, the response was overwhelming. It was more than I could ever have imagined. In a sense, this was a true beginning for Honda’s aviation adventure.” 

In 2006, Fujino announced plans to establish Honda Aircraft headquarters in Greensboro and bring the HondaJet to market by 2010. “We had very small team,” he said, “less than 50 people at that time. Honda took on board the challenge in designing and certifying a clean-sheet-design aircraft with new technologies, with a new engine, with a new avionics system and by a new company. It was an unprecedented challenge. To be honest, sometimes it seems nearly impossible for a new manufacturer to certify a clean-sheet design. However, today, we have nearly 1,700 associates working on the program from all over the world. Our associates helped share the same challenges and devote themselves both day and night to overcome obstacles during a difficult time, and we share our success together.”

The HondaJet is powered by two GE Honda AeroHF120 turbofans installed on wing-mounted pylons. Equipped with a Garmin G3000 flight deck, top speed of the light jet is 420 knots. There are 25 HondaJets currently on the assembly line, and delivery of the first HondaJet will take place by the end of the year. Honda Aircraft plans to produce three to four jets per month during 2016.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  big deal, just a biz jet!  /无内容 - oldfarmer 12/12/15 (601)
    Wonder if they'll ever make $$  /无内容 - oldfarmer 12/12/15 (468)
    HA-420 HondaJet - oldfarmer 12/12/15 (1093)
  是为了狙击中国的21  /无内容 - 装甲猪 12/12/15 (551)
    两者不是同一级的东西。市场无交集。  /无内容 - 老粗 12/13/15 (434)
    It's a project of overspent & - oldfarmer 12/12/15 (460)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 导弹之父钱学森军装照曝光 zt
2014: 中国式填海会导致海平面微弱下降,有助
2013: 北美华媒: 习近平是毛、邓加普亭、里根
2013: 轻松一下:朝通社警告中国网友
2012: 朝卫星将播金日成将军之歌和金正日将军
2012: BBC: “朝鲜在重大战略目标上不会听命中
2011: 丢死人了!戳破ARJ21“国产”支线客机的
2011: 震惊!这是真的吗?毛泽东年代没人敢惹
2010: 美军研发移动陆基密集阵 海军装备登陆当