发表于:2015-02-09 11:18

犹太人是如何看待东亚人的?(中日朝)

补充问题①我想知道他们在国家层面上为什么缺乏创造力

补充问题②在过去历史上发明了如此之多,但是在过去200却在很低的水平

补充问题③日本有世界最流行的文化?我认为是法国,英国,和美国

补充问题④我也赞同相比之下中国人更思想开放,更友好,但是创造力真不行

补充问题⑤我是美国,来自于合众国

以下是回复:

China – Selfish government, but a good ally to have. Humble friendly hard working people, but they lack creativity as a nation. I like the Chinese population quite a lot.

Japan – Very intelligent disciplined interesting people, very creative too. Quiet and reserved to outsiders, not a friendly nation. They have a very popular culture and they sure do know it. As much as I love Japan, they’re racist snobs.

North Korea – Deluded starving people. The world’s most isolated nation. A certain fake rabbi likes their leader.

South Korea – Intelligent hard working people. They share a lot of their good traits with the Japanese, but they aren’t as snobbish but they can be very racist. They have a very interesting nation but not enough Westerners know this (everyone is too obsessed with Japan). However South Koreans can be extremely aggressive.

We can all agree that East Asian food is amazing.

I like the South Korean and Japanese Government more than the Chinese Government, but I’m a lot more likely to trust my life with a Chinese person than with a Japanese or Korean.

Okay you raise a good point. China has invented a lot, besides they have outstanding food, art and literature which requires creativity. However as a modern nation today I only see China mass producing foreign inventions in their enormous factories and making cheap copies of Western products.

US, France and UK have very popular cultures, and Japan is also high up there. I guess as a Westerner I forgot about my own cultures. Japanese culture is really popular in the West (e.g. the superdry brand, sushi, ninjas, karate, anime, manga).

So I see China as a copy-everyone-else-for-cheaper nation. Also the Chinese students who I study with are extremely high quality hard workers, but they don’t seem to have much creativity. I think it’s as a result of their excessive hard work and study, so their creative skills are underdeveloped. It wouldn’t be fair unless I acknowledged China’s notable creativity in the arts and the kitchen.

中国:自私的政府,但是作为盟友值得拥有,人民谦虚工作努力,但是缺乏创造力,我很喜欢中国人民

日本:非常聪明守纪律有意思的人民,也非常有创造力,对外人艾静有保留,不是很友好,文化很流行,他们自己也知道。我喜爱日本,他们是种族主义的势利眼。

北韩:被蒙骗挨饿的人,世界上最孤独的国家,他们的领导人就是个假学究。

韩国:聪敏勤劳,也有日本人有的一些好的特性,但是没有日本人那么势利,但是极端种族主义,他们是非常有趣的国家,但是,不是所有的西方人都知道(西方人对日本文化太入迷),韩国人也极有进取心

我们都认同东亚的食物很好吃

我喜欢日韩政府多于中国,但是我更相信中国人,而不是日韩人。

这个问题不错,中国过去确实发明已经了很多,不仅仅是食物,艺术和文学这些需要创造力的东西。如今作为现代国家,我只看到中国在工厂里大量生产外国发明的东西,山寨廉价的西方产品。

美国和法国有很流行的文化,但是日本也很流行,我认为作为一个西方人,我都忘记自己文化了,日本文化在西方真的很流行。

我把中国视为一个山寨一切再廉价出售的国家,我了解的中国学生也是非常高质量勤奋的人,但是看起来没什么创造力,我觉得是他们过度勤奋,过度学习造成的,所以他们的创造力没张进,这是不公平的,除非我知道有中国人在艺术和厨艺上取得创造性成就。

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 普京牵着宠物狗接见日本首相安培,算不
2014: 世间再无蒋经国
2013: 现在已经是中国大年三十夜,网友新年快
2013: 央视春晚以后别再办了,这么惨不忍睹的
2012: 王立军的病历传上来了,是重度忧郁症
2012: 王立军的电子票号:999-2159686285,自
2011: 看完了电视剧《中国远征军》。腐儒胡侃
2011: 解放军为何不正名为国防军?粟裕儿子语
2010: 假如西方军队打进中国 别人都不去抵抗你