繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

A Huge Blast, SS-21 Hit Donetsk?
送交者:  2014年10月21日00:12:21 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

Blast rocks chemical plant in Donetsk, claims of tactical missile

Published time: October 20, 2014 11:30
Edited time: October 20, 2014 16:30

A huge blast has rocked a chemical factory in Donetsk in eastern Ukraine, the city council says on its website. The blast wave reportedly shattered windows in houses in a radius of several kilometers.

The explosion reportedly took place at 12:10pm local time.

#UKRAINE: Blast rocks chemical plant in #Donetsk, militia claims Kiev fired tactical missile http://t.co/4OCCdwf4zb pic.twitter.com/4sidy4qqso

— RT (@RT_com) October 20, 2014

Local militia has said that the plant was targeted by a tactical Tochka-U missile (SS-21 Scarab).RT’s team in Donetsk is trying to verify this information.

RT correspondent Roman Kosarev posted on his Twitter account that the blast was heard across the city.

“We are now checking the information that a ballistic missile ss-21was used,” he tweeted.

Now investigating reports of ballistic missile ss-21 scarab hitting #Donetsk windows blown out across the city. pic.twitter.com/2KrStCnRx3

— Roman Kosarev (@Kosarev_RT) October 20, 2014

When RT’s team arrived at the scene, they found a crater “about 10 meters (33 feet) deep,” he said.

“We were caught up in sniper fire – there were at least three snipers working at the time,” RT’s reporter said. “We had to sit in that crater for about 15 minutes until it was safe for us to leave.”

No one has been killed or injured in the blast, local authorities said.

“A chemical radiometric laboratory has taken measurements of air at the scene in terms of quantity of hazardous chemicals in the atmosphere. Maximum permissible concentrations haven’t been exceeded,” the regional administration said on its website.

<br>

Windows were also shattered at Donbas Arena stadium in the city center, where some of the Euro 2012 football games were held.

“The blast was really strong. I live far away from the scene – I can say that my neighborhood is probably the farthest away. If we had windows shattered here, I can’t imagine what it was like there,” Lesia, local resident, told RT.

“I was approaching my apartment building, when I heard a strong explosion,” another local resident, Irina, told RT. “Thing is that for the past two weeks there has been non-stop shelling day and night – we are used to that. But today there was that was such a strong blast that I have not heard before. I even sat down on the ground, probably, because of the blast power and from fright.”

Blasts and artillery fire could be heard in Donetsk throughout the day, the city's council said. Two hours after the explosion at the plant, one of the neighborhoods was shelled and two apartment blocks damaged.

This recent explosion happened during a ceasefire negotiated between Kiev and southeastern Ukraine in Minsk last month. Last week Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko signed a document on special status for the Donetsk and Lugansk regions.

0%(0)
0%(0)
  Videos: - logic. 10/21/14 (179)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 我爱中餐
2013: 大家是不是觉得香港很乱?
2012: 专家:中国兵从未踏足日 日媒却大呼中国
2012: 解放军之女 写青藏战史原罪 zt
2011: 赫鲁晓夫曾不顾军方反对向中国提供原子
2011: 叛逃重大利好消息:美国参议院下周将会
2010: 美国竞选广告:中国教授,拍得有模有样
2010: 沪杭高铁疯狂试车,10分钟一趟。 10月2
2009: 同意:军队唯一应起的作用是御敌于国门