繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

小米3在印度开卖39分钟就脱销,流量大导致网站奔溃
送交者:  2014年07月24日01:08:36 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

小米3在印度开卖39分钟就脱销,流量大导致网站奔溃

2014年07月22日 ⁄ 印度人看中国 ⁄ 73条评论

更多 0 

三泰虎7月22日译文,7月22日,仅仅开卖39分钟,小米3智能机就在电商Flipkart上脱销。小米通过与印度电商Flipkart合作独家销售米3手机,在印度市场首次登台亮相。两家公司并未披露售出多少部手机。Flipkart声称在7月15日至21日开放的“一星期注册窗口”期内收到了10万注册。显然,Flipkart和小米的库存无法满足这一需求。然而,两家公司并未披露当天下午实际售出多少部手机。

译文来源:三泰虎 http://www.santaihu.com/2014072202.html
外文标题:Xiaomi Mi 3 goes out of stock as Flipkart crumbles
外文地址:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Xiaomi-Mi-3-goes-out-of-stock-as-Flipkart-crumbles/articleshow/38863644.cms

NEW DELHI: Xiaomi's Mi 3 smartphone went out of stock on e-commerce retailer Flipkart, after just 39 minutes of going on sale on Tuesday.

The Chinese smartphone has made a debut in Indian market with an exclusive sales tie-up with Flipkart for Mi 3.

7月22日,仅仅开卖39分钟,小米3智能机就在电商Flipkart上脱销。

小米通过与印度电商Flipkart合作独家销售米3手机,在印度市场首次登台亮相。

The two companies did not disclose the number of units sold. Flipkart claimed to have received 100,000 registrations for the phone between July 15 and 21, when they provided a 'one week registration window'. Clearly, the retailer and the brand didn't have the stocks to meet this demand. However, both companies failed to disclose the actual number of handsets sold this afternoon.

两家公司并未披露售出多少部手机。Flipkart声称在7月15日至21日开放的“一星期注册窗口”期内收到了10万注册。显然,Flipkart和小米的库存无法满足这一需求。然而,两家公司并未披露当天下午实际售出多少部手机。

A large number of registered users were not able to order the phone due to technical difficulties encountered by Flipkart. The phone went on sale at 12 noon, soon crashing Flipkart's server capacity, with the website throwing up 502 errors and emptying the users' carts just before reaching the payments page. Some users also complained of being charged multiple times even when the order did not go through.

由于Flipkart遇到了技术困难,大量注册用户未能订购到手机。当天中午12点开售,Flipkart的服务器很快奔溃,网站显示502的错误页面,还未跳到支付页面,用户的购物车就被清空。一些用户抱怨订单没有通过就被多次收钱。

以下是《印度时报》读者的评论:

mhhi12 (Porbandar)
Good phone.

好手机啊

dharman mehta ()
Still have to wait now for one more week to get it....:(

仍然还要一个星期才拿得到... 

Aurora (sakkarpoor)
the server crashed as soon as the sale had begun. Neither flipkart had made any prior arrangement for heavy incoming traffic NOR Xiaomi had capability to fulfil the order. The sad part is, they were ALREADY aware of this situation well in advance but didn't take action. Poor business sense exhibited by both companies.
Agree (1)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

销售一开始,服务器就奔溃。不仅flipkart之前未做任何应对大流量的安排,而且小米也没有能力满足如此大的订单。遗憾地是他们事先已经意识到了这一情况,但并未采取措施。两家公司的商业意识真差。

Deepayan Das (Bangalore, India) replies to Aurora
I think this was a publicity stunt..... Now every kind of media would highlight this event.....

我想这是在炒作吧...现在每家媒体都突出报道这一事件

Ravi (BLR)
It is very bad on Flipkart for frustrating there customers & the whole process lacks transparency, it is a very bad mark on their services. At least they should have announced that the registration is not guarantee to buy a phone on the launch day.

Flipkart很糟糕,搞得消费者失望,整个过程缺乏透明,给他们的服务沾上了污点。至少他们应该事先宣布不保证注册了一个号就能在发布当天买到手机

suraj upadhyay (delhi)
and they want to beat amazon................... LOL

他们想要打败亚马逊...哈哈

The Common Man (India)
Thats crazy..

太疯狂了

rakesh.detharia ()
FLipkart crashed within few seconds and now same product is available in ebay at premium rate. Is it kind of conspiracy to sell device on premium rate in black market???? Shame on flipkart and Xiomi to create artificial hype....

FLipkart在几秒钟内就奔溃,现在同样的产品在ebay上高价出售。难道他们共谋在黑市上高价卖手机?flipkart和小米太无耻了,他们在人为炒作...

Times King (Unknown)
These Chinese products are looting India market...

中国货在洗劫印度市场啊...

kalyan Chappidi (South Africa)
Lol I dont understand what on earth will have if they buy after a week or month,,...!!! Crazy people. This is not at offer price this is the normal price for the phone so wait for sometime and buy
Agree (2)Disagree (0)Recommend (0)

我就不理解了,一周或一个月后买不行吗?这些人太疯狂了,这个价很正常啊,等一段时间再买不迟

Sandeep T (Unknown)
Flipkart making huge money by phone launches..!! Good going...

Flipkart发布米3手机,赚了大钱!

prashant s (bangalore)
i got my Mi3 today..wohooo...what a beast it is!!!!
Agree (0)Disagree (1)Recommend (0)

我今天买到了米3手机,哇,简直是个巨兽啊!

PRAMOD (BANGALORE)
GOOD FOR BUSINESS OF BOTH COMPANIES

对两家公司的生意都有好处

aryaroychowdhury (Location)
Why everyone has to buy the product immediately? Isn't it better to wait and read the reviews rather than jumping like bunnies by seeing the specs?!

为什么大家争着马上买到该手机?难道等相关评测出来后再买不是比看了配置就急忙下单更好?

Anirban Bandyopadhyay (India)
For cheap products we can sale even India, well if we can sale son, wife then why not?

就冲着便宜,我们甚至可以把国家出卖了。好吧,既然我们可以卖儿卖妻,那么这样做又何尝不可?

Venkat (Chennai)
Samsung will feel heart broken....

三星会感到伤心的...

naipal singh (Unknown)
Its all marketing and nothing else. Creating interest so one buys it.

无非是营销策略而已,别无其他。让人们产生兴趣,然后购买

Samya Maiti (Adisaptagram, India)
the perfect phone in this range.. it was very much expected that it will be out of stock in the first week only!! 

在这个价位里,米3算是完美手机了。大家非常期待,所以第一周就脱销

Varun Hegde (Bangalore)
I am happy that companies like Samsung, HTC, Sony etc which are enjoying price skimming, will have a deathblow !

让我高兴的是三星、HTC和索尼等享受虚高定价的公司将会遭到致命一击!

Priyo Bappa (Barrackpore)
i dont know why all are complaing .. but thaks to flipkart (weather it would be a fault but good for me) i have place order at 5:55 a.m .. it was open earlier ...

不明白为什么大家都在抱怨。多亏了flipkart ,我早上5:55分就下单了

Harish Kumar (INDIA)
This a very good news for all the customers of Branded conscious mobile phones who want to Buy Samsung,HTC,Nokia or Sony......The price of these premium phones in next 3-6 months will come down from 40 thousand to 20 thousand........If they will not match the price of Xiaomi Mi3 then not only profit will decrease but their market share will decrease in a big way

对那些具有品牌意识且想购买三星、HTC、诺基亚和索尼手机的消费者来说,这些高端手机未来3-6个月内的价格将会从4万卢比下降到2万卢比。如果他们不把价格降到米3手机的价位,那么不仅利润会减少,而且他们的市场份额将会大幅下降。

Sudhir (Dombivali)
I was able to purchase but only via flipkart app as the site collapsed giving the irctc like experience.

我是通过flipkart的app购买的,因为网站奔溃了,类似铁路订票网站奔溃

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: 解放军应改变现有大军区制度,建立印度
2013: 新一代试验艇 —— 032型潜艇参数首度曝
2012: 网友们:我被版主删的帖子就更多了,可
2012: 在下受人之托,来此帮朋友打探一事,望
2011: 出事的动车车箱为何急着掩埋?
2011: 求证实:中国雷达的真实水平
2010: 看看这两张照片吧!60年的轮回,朝鲜半
2010: 枭龙战机空战对地攻击能力不输欧美战机
2009: 刚看一撞车的贴, 奋力跟了一贴, 没了,