繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

4/1 Updates of 'MH370 Is In Diego Garcia' Mystery
送交者:  2014年04月01日19:19:58 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

BLOCKBUSTER: HIJACKED IBM ENGINEER PHILIP WOOD SUCCESSFULLY DIALED OUT OF DIEGO GARCIA

The story below is NOW CONFIRMED. ALL THE DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ARE THIN AT BEST. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THIS ENGINEER SIT THERE AND BE DRUGGED ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE A FEW SHILLS TRIED TO RIP THIS. DEBUNK ATTEMPTS ALL ANSWERED BELOW ORIGINAL POST AND ORIGINAL SOURCE EXPLAINED AND LINKED. I STATE ALL THROUGH THE ARTICLE THAT A REALLY GOOD HACKER COULD FAKE THIS, AND THE REASONS WHY I BELIEVE THAT TO NOT BE THE CASE. FROM THERE YOU CAN TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

UPDATE: A retinex (absolute bit rendering) of the image sure looks like he is sitting there with a black bag over his head, just like the army does it. Ultimately a 100 percent answer to this cannot be obtained absent busting in there like Rambo.

ORIGINAL POST:

The blindfold:

Philip claimed to be blindfolded when he sent the message. When the American military blindfolds someone, it is accomplished by putting a bag over the head that is locked so you can't get it off. This left the engineers hands free. This would have made it possible for him to pull his Iphone 5 (a fact confirmed by the Exif data) out of his butt as stated, and use the voice command ability of the Iphone to just talk to it to log in and post the message. This explains why he sent a black photo, he could not see what he was sending, he just knew he snapped a photo and sent whatever got taken.

The coordinates:When the coordinates are added to the fact that the photo's exif data does not match the Google coordinates or any other coordinates for Diego Garcia that are posted online, but is still within the boundaries of Diego Garcia, it proves that no one just pulled those coordinates off the web. It helps confirm that this was not just a hoax because the coordinates are exact to wherever on Diego Garcia the Iphone was when it took the photo.

ORIGINAL POST FOLLOWS:

IBM ENGINEER TAKEN FROM HIJACKED FLIGHT 370 GOT A SELFIE OUT TO THE INTERNET.

This image, which appears black was posted as taken in a dark cell by IBM engineer Philip Wood. SAVE IT TO YOUR DESKTOP. RIGHT CLICK IT. SELECT PROPERTIES. CLICK DETAILS, THAT REVEALS THE EXIF. Shills are saying I did not post the Exif. Shills pray for people to be stupid. NOTHING PROVES IT BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL IMAGE. THAT IS WHY I POSTED THE ACTUAL IMAGE. The picture is black because the cell was too dark, but a critical piece of information was embedded in the Exif data, the coordinates to Diego Garcia, where the picture was taken. And it's real, this is NOT a hoax. The coordinates in the picture indicate that the photo was taken within 3 miles of what Google officially gives for Diego Garcia. It is NOT EXACTLY what comes up on Google. It is off a couple miles, so NO ONE GOOGLED THIS, thus helping to confirm it's authenticity. I don't know how big the island is, but if it has a runway, that certainly fits.

The picture posted with the following text: "I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

UPDATE: I put my best computer online today (serious security violation) BUT WAS ABLE TO RETINEX THE IMAGE AS A RESULT, AND YOU CAN SEE ENOUGH DETAIL TO SUPPORT PHILIP BEING DETAINED WITH A BLACK BAG OVER HIS HEAD, THE SAME WAY THE ARMY DOES IT.

The retinex photo cannot be used for verification of Exif, if you check this one it will clearly say in the software tab "Gimp 2.6.12" and NOT the Iphone O.S. version, which ALL SOFTWARE DOES when it handles and saves an image. This is why I know the original is legit.

Do this yourself for FREE. Download the Gimp image editor. Open the image with the Gimp. Click the colors tab. At the bottom of the list of options, you will see retinex. Set retinex to Scale: 133, Scale division 1, and dynamic to 0.0. Retinex squeezes everything out of an image that can possibly be seen, and it is my opinion that it does reveal enough.

Normally, a lens will vignette the corners, and put the least amount of light in the corners. But Retinex shows clearly that the corners of the image are brighter, and the center is dark. THAT would be caused by a black bag over Philip's head.

ASTEROID IMPACT LEVEL UPDATE: SCAMMERS ARE SAYING THERE NEVER WAS A PHILIP WOOD WORKING FOR IBM. BUT HIS LINKDIN DESTROYS THAT LIE AND CONFIRMS THE STORY:

UPDATE: If Philip Wood´s linkdin is not embedded below exactly as stated, HERE IS THE LINK UPDATE: Jpeg now substituted due to regionally served hacks on the Linkdin account.

Image Exif data: THE SMOKING GUN

The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an Iphone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the Iphone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL.

Exif can't be rewritten with common software without a trace, ALL software leaves a note in the application tag that says the picture was modified by an application. Exif can be erased as well but NOT CHANGED WITHOUT A TRACE. Photos with the exif intact AND UNCHANGED will hold up in court. If the Exif is hacked and this is not real, the CIA or a really good hacker did this, which I doubt, I'd say it's probably real.

Another smoking gun is that the voice recognition software put the word personal instead of personnel. This is completely consistent with a blind software assisted dial out.

Surrounding this story is the fact that the man who managed to get this information to Farganne (forum member Glitch) was harassed and received many threatening voice mails over it, that is another piece of evidence pointing to this as being real. One thing is certain, once it's posted here on this site the genie is OUT OF THE BOTTLE. I cannot stress how important it is that the GPS coordinates in the photo do not perfectly match what Google says and are not posted anywhere on the web, because it proves that the source of those coordinates did not come from google or Wikipedia, they really did come from the imaging device and it HAD TO be at Diego Garcia when it took the photo.

DEAR U.S. ARMED FORCES: THE GAME IS OVER. RETURN FLIGHT 370 TO MALAYSIA AIRLINES, RETURN THE PEOPLE TO THEIR FAMILIES, AND SEND PHILLIP WOOD HOME. You have been BUSTED!!!

DEBUNK ATTEMPTS AND UPDATES I did not want to post, but now have to because of the way certain people took this. Iphone won't fit? That is SILLY. From an E.R. doctor who pulled a 12 inch long 8 inch wide salami out of an idiot´s butt

OTHER DEBUNK ATTEMPTS: If anything was used to re-tag this image, it would say so in the software tag of the image. Any time software modifies any aspect of the image, the last thing to touch the image gets put in the software tag. The Iphone's standard software is in the image tag and nothing else. That means this image has NOT been re-tagged and that is the FIRST THING I checked before posting this story. And NO, YOU CANNOT MODIFY IT WITH A PROGRAMMING EDITOR UNLESS YOU ARE A MACHINE LANGUAGE GENIUS. Open notepad (which is a basic programming editor). Drag the photo into notepad. it will open as code. The Exif is all machine code. This is the NSA type hack I talked about, unless the NSA or a serious hacker wanted to do this, the photo is legit. And the surrounding circumstances also show this story to be legit.

A non shill question: Diego Garcia is a military installation. Are there civilians on the island? ANSWER: YES, 1,600 of them. And they have cell phones no doubt. Civilian cell service would be there. And what about all the military spouses? They would be there too, and NOT in the military but (possibly) listed as military. They have phones as well, Diego Garcia would not be a black hole.

Non shill comment: Geosetter can modify exif. I did it, I changed the location in the picture. My comment: Did Geosetter erase the Iphone O.S. version? It should have, and that would prove the photo fake. Above, all that data is perfectly intact. All software I have seen will say it modified a photo. Since Geosetter is public domain it should say it had the image and produced it with the Iphone O.S. data either added to or removed entirely. Absent this, Geosetter would be a hacker app.

Sorcha Faal wrote: Why did he not post the Exif data. My comment: NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL PHOTO, WHICH CONTAINS THE EXIF. DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO VIEW IT? THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE CLEAR.

BLOCKBUSTER UPDATE AGAIN: This got posted to 4chan and was pulled immediately, but 4plebs, an independently run backup of 4chan which is NOT controlled has the original on archive, and the date of posting matches the photo. BINGO! read itHERE. This answers the question why the photo only surfaced recently. Someone surfing archives found it. 4chan would be absolutely a PRIME choice for someone in trouble.

More Debunks answered

There was no Philip wood working for IBM - this one was really poor. This was the very first debunk posted anywhere, and it's so thin and transparent well, if you get fooled by that one let's just say I am not going to help you by linking out AGAIN. Re read the article please

The exif data was hacked -

That would debunk the whole story, but it is not the case. Actually untraceably changing exif is not that easy. ALL LEGITIMATE SOFTWARE, EVERY LAST BIT OF IT OUT THERE, WILL SAY IT HAD THE PICTURE AND PRODUCED IT IF IT IS SAVED WITH THAT SOFTWARE. THERE ARE NO SUCH FINGERPRINTS ON PHILIP'S IMAGE. Most people do not even know what exif data is. From my experience I would say that fewer 9 out of 10 people have heard of it. Of the fewer than 10 percent who have, most will be photographers.

I have been doing photography and known about exif since the beginning of digital photography. And there have been times, for the sake of sending messages secretly embedded in Jpegs or claiming ownership of images, I have wanted to hack exif at least enough to pull entire Jpegs into programming editors to see if there was anything I could tweak. Except for a few notes in the Jpeg, the exif is machine language. That's pretty tough to work with and even most who work as professional programmers can't do it which makes that scenario highly implausible. And software like photoshop ALWAYS changes the software tag and claims full ownership of the image. So even though there are applications that can edit exif, they always leave a trace in the software tag. The photo posted by Philip had no such changes to the software tag.

If the image posted by Philip is NOT legit, it would have taken someone with an ability to write machine language to modify it without a trace, or a hacker with an obscure app to do it, and I call bunk on that because those types of people are small in number and have better things to do than hatch b.s. on the web. This was NOT done by a teenager for a week end prank. It would be a very small number of people that actually managed to do it, as I said all along - CIA/NSA types or really good hackers. And I seriously doubt that prospect.

The only thing I have a question for with regard to how this got done is WHY 10 days?

This posted on the 18th, and that's quite a while after the event. There is no doubt the Iphone was NOT up philip's butt the entire time. So now we get into guessing games about why it took 10 days. My guess? Somehow for a period of time Philip was tied up under close supervision but not having his butt watched at the toilet. After the initial search he put the phone in a more comfortable position in his pants but did not call. And it took 10 days for him to finally get separated from the other people as stated in the message and have enough privacy to send a message out.

Why post to 4chan rather than call home?

That's pretty easy to explain. The NSA would have blocked that particular number from reaching anyone of importance in Philip's life. They do it to my phones all the time, to such an extent I gave up on cell phones, they are useless for me. And even Claudia's phones have been cut off from receiving calls from family members, the NSA does that just to isolate people who are dissenters. Flight 370 would have been handled. E-mails? Ditto. Facebook and others that require log in? DITTO. That left only totally public blogs that did not require log in to get a message out, and 4chan is one of those.

Those are the TWO legitimate questions I can think of that people could actually ask about how and why, the rest - such as you could never get a phone up your ass when you are a really smart guy who would have noticed the plane turned around and the pilot on the intercom saying the plane has been hijacked and now you have FIVE FULL HOURS TO THINK OF SOMETHING BEFORE THE PLANE LANDS, come on now, ONE guy out of 230 figured something out. The whole argument about how the phone made it is in my opinion silly.

The bottom line is that the arguments against the story are a whole lot weaker than the arguments supporting it, and when you add to that the fact that the web site got hacked repeatedly and someone even managed to get a back ground image of a bloody body strewn all the way through it for a few hours Saturday night, well, hackers don't have my log ins, only the NSA or other high level gov types would because I am too good with passwords (they are typically un hackable ones like N532r689$^// and with hackers they won't fix it right when they think I am going to log on, they will leave it up. It got fixed without me doing anything, I never knew about it until someone told me. That would be a back stab by an intelligence agency, WHY WOULD THIS STORY BE THAT IMPORTANT IF IT WAS B.S.? They don't just pull that type of stunt out of the blue.

And the shillage was MASSIVE on this one, with outright lies that were very weak early on, evolving into other lies that were harder to dismiss, and now they are focusing on the exif and whether or not it can be changed without a trace. Well, my answer is above and was always in the original post, and it is the RIGHT ANSWER, YES, BY HACKERS AND INTELLIGENCE AGENCY TYPES, BUT NOT BY WEEKEND JOE AND THAT MAKES THAT ARGUMENT WEAK. Ultimately I guess anyone who worked in the right places could do anything, including walking up to you cloaked by the latest technology and hitting you in the head with a bean bag. But the preponderance of evidence weighs heavily in favor of this all being legit, and that is what I am sticking with.

Exif not reliable?

Ultimately you could say it is not reliable because yes, a really good programmer could hack it, and that is ABSOLUTELY TRUE, but that DOES NOT mean that the photo is automatically fake.

And look at what a Retinax filter pulled out of the darkness - Hard to see, but sure looks like it could be like THIS image from Abu Ghraib:

On 2014-03-31 11:52, Mary wrote:

Jim, I am a longtime reader and supporter. Philip Wood was my husband Todd's client - my husband is a realtor in Keller, TX and we sold Philip's home on Lazy Lane in Keller several years ago. When he and his wife divorced, we also sold Elaine a new home just a couple of years ago. We kept in touch with him from time to time.

I have had trouble sleeping since the info came out about him being held in a cell with a bag over his head. Philip is a very nice guy, a man who lived a simple life, and he was just doing his job for IBM. He was involved with "data storage" for IBM - at least that's what he told us, and he was so excited to get over there to Beijing and the surrounding areas to see the world and help IBM.

Thank you for the work you are doing, my God - our world is so evil it's unimaginable.

Best Regards,

Mary

My response:

I am stunned. And doing data storage for IBM would be a great reason to have him kidnapped - the large companies are moving to protect themselves from the NSA, and Philip would have been right in the middle of the NSA's attempts to breach IBM's security. There is no way to confirm whether or not Philip would have been important to them, but it is a curiosity.

Thanks for writing,

James

The best possible debunk yet:

Hello James,

I read your article with an open mind in the possibility that Philip Wood sent the message out of Diego Garcia. I had to do a little research to see how easy it was to change the location of the photo in the exif data, and I find a few simple ways to change the location without the program name being adopted into the modified exif language. Download the app mappr on iphone, you can take a picture or an old one, then change the location of it and save it down. It does not show the adopted program name mappr on the exif after. Go to www.findexif.com to test the data yourself. I tried it myself and can put any of my photos anywhere in the world matching the same data as the alleged Philip Wood photo.

Hope this helps,

Ty

My response:

That one was good. Best one yet. That means that it is possible to fake this. But it does not mean that it is faked. I said all along that it would be possible to fake this with a hacker app but that it was not likely. And the Retinex sure looks like it confirms the story - it's still not clear but sure looks like the same contrast distribution of a black bag over the head in a selfie.

Ultimately people will have to see what is here and decide for themselves. Since I now know about this, it should go up. But I believe Philip is in Diego garcia with a bag over his head. Where else is the plane?

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: BBC: 中共中央禁止媒体发表反马列毛言论
2013: 昨天晚上碰上兰博了,他在街头要饭,我
2012: 台媒评论:缅甸开始不一样 军政府真心想
2012: 柬埔寨:南海问题应在东盟内解决反对国
2011: 纠正一个错误认识:福岛核电站被海啸刷
2011: 福岛核事故的最初24小时(本来应该可以
2010: 韩国确认外部爆炸致沉“天安”号 鱼雷可
2010: 核心出动:胡锦涛将出席核安全峰会及金
2009: 对方女轮子得顺着来,棉里藏针才是,粗