繁体中文  

版主:黑木崖
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

Repost Here from Below Due To Extreme Severity!
送交者:  2014年04月01日11:48:49 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话

The Captain of MH370 has been found a CIA 'asset'.  You know what it means? 

The person(s) who highjacked MH370 is extremely skillful, extremely professional, knows Boeing plane thoroughly inside out, knows where both civilian and military radars are and how to evade them, knows how to fly low and how to do terrain following/terrain avoidance, have no intention to commit suicide whatsoever, and practiced those likely landing airports in Diego Garcia, as well as those in Sri Lanka, India, just in case something didn't move well according to the original plan, of course then there will be other prepared and plausible excuses.  The plane is almost 100% sure DID NOT end in sea water as of now.  At least not yet.  Maybe the plane will be flown into Indian Ocean later if they think people are starting to find out what's going on and they must erase all evidence and make it look like it was indeed an accident.  As for all the people on board?  I'm afraid that their lives are deemed 'expendable' right from the beginning.

It seems like all Chinese government and people are being fooled like a monkey all along on this matter.  Just look back and reflect what have happened so far. 

The most serious issue now is why the highjacker(s) were so meticulous to try to safe-keep the plane.  They want the plane intact.  Why they went such a difficult length to do it?  Unless there is a much, much bigger plan for the next stage!  And that plot must be huge enough to make the whole efforts 100% worthwhile!

As I have said before, China MUST monitor all Diego Garcia and its vicinity as well as China's entire airspace extremely closely with highest alert possible from now on, 24/7, non-stop, until this puzzle completely resolved!  If there is a demonic plot coming next, let it happens elsewhere, BUT ABSOLUTELY NOT IN CHINA!  Otherwise, I am afraid that's the end of China!!!  Yes, the end of China!!!

I have no mood of joking!!!
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2013: BBC: 中共中央禁止媒体发表反马列毛言论
2013: 昨天晚上碰上兰博了,他在街头要饭,我
2012: 台媒评论:缅甸开始不一样 军政府真心想
2012: 柬埔寨:南海问题应在东盟内解决反对国
2011: 纠正一个错误认识:福岛核电站被海啸刷
2011: 福岛核事故的最初24小时(本来应该可以
2010: 韩国确认外部爆炸致沉“天安”号 鱼雷可
2010: 核心出动:胡锦涛将出席核安全峰会及金
2009: 对方女轮子得顺着来,棉里藏针才是,粗