版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

I am really curious about your
送交者: logic. 2014月06月28日01:27:30 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 如果你搞不清三权分立,那西首相的正式称谓恰恰就是 驭风 于 2014-06-27 11:27:54

reasoning and logical capabilities:

1.  Where in my post you can find any word that is remotely concerning "骂娘" as you've accused of me??  I really want to know on what reasoning and logic that you can arrive at this conclusion.

2.  "其实世界各国都是如此,政府仅指行政。"  Really??  I've said clearly in my post that government typically has three branches: administrative (or executive), legislative, and judicial.  They are separate, but are not independent.  They interact with each other.  Combined, they constitute the overall government.

3.  "美国政府仅指总统领导的行政体系,国会和高法肯定不是政府部门。" Really??  Just go to any court, or any legislative office in the U.S., ask the employees working there whether they are government employees or private employees.  They'll tell you unambiguously that they are GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES!

4.  '甚至包括中国也是如此,中国政府仅指国务院领导的行政体系,全国人大、政协、高法、高检及军队都不是“中国政府”的组成部分'??  You downsize the whole Chinese government, and tens of millions of government workers, just by a stroke of your pen???  If military does not belong to government, then they are private for China?????

All these issues can be easily learned from a basic course like  "Government".  That's almost like Political Sciences 101.  Don't pretend or brag something you are not familiar about.

You apparent have a rather good high education.  From many of your posts, you might be somewhat gifted, too.  You have a great bright future ahead in your life.  My advice for anyone is to be very careful about one's big ego or having too much of a pride.  They are your vicious and worst possible enemy.  They are always waiting in the shadow, waiting any possible opportunity to harm or even destroy you.  If you have your big ego or too much pride in your way, then you don't need any more enemy.  They are already!

To be incorrect on things is not that big an issue.  We all are incorrect sometimes on some subject.  That's human.  But having already realized that you're incorrect on some small subject, but you still want to stick to it, and want to get even with someone who has friendly pointed out your error, even resort to mud-slinging, that's not what a smart person should do. 

Heed my advice.  It will only do you good!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.