版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

Show your '历史的考证'. I am open-
送交者: logic. 2013月02月02日21:46:21 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: 这人是岳飞的狂信徒,永远不会接受历史的考证。 黑木崖 于 2013-02-02 21:15:04

minded, all eyes and all ears, if you can provide credible links here.  Kman at least can provide some rationale, but I don't see any from you.  That's the difference.  If you have proof, post them here with links.  If you don't, then stop resorting to dirty tricks by smearing, scolding others who have different opinions from yours, and/or erasing any posts that point out your inappropriate/inaccurate statements. 

Character to any person, especially to a lady, is paramount to anything else.  Heed my advice.  Don't continue your inappropriate behaviors any longer.  Not worth it by letting all the people on this forum to see your rogue behavior vividly.  Just look how many people you've chased away since you took over as the moderator, not even a webmaster, of this forum.  See how quiet and how cold this forum has become ever since.  With your intelligence, you should have no problem to sense it already, right?

To prove you are unbiased and objective,  I dare you to leave this post unerased and my ID uncensored!!!

0%(0)
0%(0)
  你贴出岳飞去贺兰山的证据。  /无内容 - 黑木崖 02/02/13 (509)
    No use to divert or twist. I d - logic. 02/02/13 (538)
        Continue to divert? You alreay - logic. 02/02/13 (492)
          你要抓紧时间,十年很快的,不要轻易放弃考证历史。  /无内容 - 黑木崖 02/02/13 (492)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.