版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

OK, you want to talk about
送交者: conscience of cn 2012月07月16日18:05:36 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: By the way, you can say 太阳黑子 于 2012-07-15 22:28:35

grammar, let's talk about grammar.

The question posed to you by wolfy is "黑子认为自己是美国人还是在美华人呢?"  Wolfy asked you whether you were a "美国人" or a "在美华人".  Both terms are nouns, and you are supposed to answer by a term in noun.  So your answer "Proudly American" is supposed to mean "Proudly [I am an] American (a noun)" or "Proudly, American (a noun)", not "Proudly [I am] American (meaning "of America", which is an adjective)"!  The second explanation (actually an excuse, using the word "American" as an adjective) is obviously not plausible compared to the first explanation.  I assumed you were just too casual, too quick to respond and didn't pay much attention to your grammatical error, so I leniently took what you said as the former one ("Proudly [ I am an] American" or "Proudly, American") and didn't try to pick you on your grammar. 

Now you want to twist what you have said as the less plausible one, i.e. the second excuse ("Proudly [I am] American (an adjective)", just try to fight back in some meager manner.  To everybody, it sounds not only not plausible, but specious!  It seems like you are even dishonest on top of your being an unworthy animal! 

Frankly, even if you want to twist your answer as the second excuse, it won't work a bit.  You'll NEVER be able to become truly American (an adjective) because you are not native to America at all!  You are bona fide Chinese ethnically.  You were not born here and you didn't receive all your education process from kindergarten to college here in the U.S.  You'll NEVER be deemed and accepted as one of the "Proud Americans".  You'll always be considered as an outsider in your whole lifetime, even if you pretend to be a "Proud American" all along.  You are so unbelievably retarded and cannot wait to trash your truly proud Chinese ancestry!  Pity on you!

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.