版主:黑木崖

· 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

20 Comments
送交者: oldfarmer 2018月12月08日21:50:34 于 [世界军事论坛] 发送悄悄话
回  答: National Debt: A $20 Trillion Ticking Time Bomb oldfarmer 于 2018-12-08 21:48:09
Rich Monk
The US system is no different than any fiat system. They are designed to fail. Once the Fed. ( Zionist, Jewish organized crime syndicate) was established by private Zionist bankers it's main goal was and is to rape and pillage every single dollar from all Americans until the system collapses. We are at the end point. So where is the central location for this crime syndicate? Israel! A state with nuclear weapons, and no extradition agreements. Perhaps one day Americans realize that the JFK, Bobby Kennedy,  MLK assassinations, Civil war, WWI, WWII, all wars in between, 9/11 were created by the same Zionist criminals? Perhaps!
Tony Blaylock
the U.S. has kicked the can down the road until September. file extraordinary circumstances and got approved! U.S. can take from another fund like HUD or funny, Freddie and pay the intrest on the loan.NOTHING TO SEE HERE. AND NOW BACK TO THE REAL STORY! CHINA AND OBOR.
Khemistry IBMOR
I agree.  But if you try to to tell the average person about this problem they will just say "There's nothing I can do about it" and keep on walking.
See Canon
Do you really think it's just $20 trillion?  I thought the past administration had stopped it at that point and it rose it without the truth in numbers.  I compare this to the Enron debacle.  Ghost derivatives, borrowing to give it to someone else and plain lying to the US citizen was the norm.  I know the US collects about $3 trillion each year.
Tai Mir
add in unfunded liabilities and its over $100 trillion
like,share and subscribe
Can't eat gold. Currency will be worthless.  Own your home and hope they don't tax-steal it from you.  And then start prepping.  Bullets and cigarettes will likely do well in the new world.  Maybe some seed potatoes too.
Michael Lieske
This is what the media, should be talking about. This is what could happen. Prices on products can drop. The gold could go up. So if you money invested in gold, you still might not be safe. Since we are not on the gold standard , gold can become useless to use. So for example if gas dropped to a dollar per gallon. How are you going to pay for your gas. The paper money is worthless, and you can't exchange the gold. So if you bought 15 dollars in gas, now you have a gold bar worth $1500. How do you get you change back? The banks can't do it, the paw shops are all closed.  down. How do you exchange gold for goods?  Now how do you pay your monthly bills. This question was asked to me along time ago. There are solutions but there not helpful. We can't go back to the gold standard. Because only people who own gold will have all the money. We would be strating all over. This why the national debt has to be fixed.
truth seeker
Load the world up on debt to astronomical level (made possible only by way of fiat currency), burst it big time to create massive financial panic and then force everyone to accept the diabolical solution. Cashless society to implement the mark of the beast system is clearly written in the bible Book of Revelation 13:15-18 "... cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he caused all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had  the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name, ... and his number is six hundred and sixty six." Revelation 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name." Revelation end times is already close at hand, see the great tribulation end times sign here https://youtu.be/ZuT0oy4p6P0 and know that the bible is really the Word of God and Yashua, Jesus Christ, is Lord and Saviour. Things are going to get so bad that there will be gnashing of teeth during the great tribulation. Accepting Yashua as your Lord and Saviour, who will rapture His church before His judgement is poured on the earth, is the only way to avoid the coming great tribulation prophesied in the Book of Revelation. The window given by Yashua for all mankind to escape the great tribulation through believing in Him is fast closing. Time is short.
Lower Middle Class Patriots
Let me try and put our national debt into perspective for those of you who think its not so important....... If you started today to count to 1 trillion, you would finish this endeavor in just a little over 31000 YEARS!!! Good luck America.........
Wanda Meadows
National Debt is meaningless. The feds have taken in more money every year and the debt keeps rising. Debt is like security. If your a country in debt the feds will not want to crash the economy because if they do you want be able to pay the debt off. Its the same reason France and England got help from the USA during WW2. Those countries owed us money and a person that is owed money will protect the person that owes them money.
William Elliott
The debt is meaningless. Some people like to pretend it means something but in reality it's paper and we can print whenever is needed or not.
mka2qg2s
lol just go into an arguement today about national debt. my coworker apparently thinks we should have another great war because the US got rich off of ww2. he wants to go to war with the countries we owe so we dont owe them anymore.
Federal Reserve
Gotta have the 3g's gold, guns, and girls
The National Debt Relief Act and The Non-Tax Dollar
I like your video You should check out nontaxdollar.com. It proposes a way to eliminate The National Debt in a 20 year time frame, without bankrupting the nation

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.