繁体中文  

版主:火树
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

今天是Selena遇害20周年纪念日,她唱的《你像一朵花,Como la flor》
送交者:  2015年04月01日04:39:28 于 [世界音乐论坛] 发送悄悄话

Como la flor Translations: Croatian, English #1, #2, #3, French, Russian Spanish Como la flor Yo se que tienes Un nuevo amor Sin embargo Te deseo lo mejor Si en mi no encontraste Felicidad Tal vez alguien mas Te la dara Como la flor (como la flor) Con tanto amor (con tanto amor) Me diste tu Se marchito Me marcho hoy Yo se perder Pere ay... Como me duele Ay... Como me duele Si vieras como duele Perder tu amor Con tu adios te llevas Mi corazon No se si pueda Volver a amar Porque te di todo el amor Que pude dar Como la flor...

Like the Flower Versions: #1#2#3 I know that you have a new love Nevertheless I wish you the best If you didn't find happiness in me Maybe someone else will give it to you Like the flower (like the flower) With so much love (with so much love) That you gave me It withered/faded away I leave today I know how to lose But, ay... How it hurts me Ay... How it hurts me If you could see how much it hurts to lose your love With you goodbye, you take my heart (with you) I don't know if I can Love again Because I gave you all the love That I could give Like the flower... Submitted by laupaufan on Sat, 18/09/2010 - 01:50 Author's comments: Selena, por siempre!!! <3 Taken from http://lyricstranslate.com/en/como-la-flor-flower.html-0#ixzz3W0u2O0GG

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2014: 红歌《二月里来》 火树
2014: 启颂学唱《请你别忘记我》(Non ti scor
2013: 给86推荐一首歌:电影《花儿朵朵》插曲
2013: 《我爱祖国的蓝天》(为了PK韩副团长,
2012: 《让诗也不告诉你》-绿岛,江毅
2012: 学唱《我亲爱的的》 (CARO MIO BEN)
2011: 【唱花脸】By 梦儿/四影/鸽儿
2011: 苏联歌曲《海港之夜》
2010: 【军歌】《红星照我去战斗》 少校(6)