繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

韩寒:两个代表
送交者:  2010年11月13日07:07:30 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

两个代表

韩寒

来自中国中央电视台的记者芮成钢先生在G20上提问美国总统奥巴马,他一共问了两个问题,但是奥巴马明显对中国不了解,他也只回答了两个,奥巴马应该盛情的邀请他再问一个,这样芮成钢先生就三个代表了,但问题是,他第一个问题已经代表了中国,第二个问题代表了世界,起点已经非常的高,就好比唱歌第一句起高了一样,同样,就像你特别希望看道唱歌起高的人是怎么唱副歌的一样,我会很好奇他第三个问题会代表什么。

如果你是芮成钢,你会怎么去想第三个问题呢?什么能比世界更大,更高,更强,更宏观呢?是代表火星还是代表宇宙呢?

你们都错了,正确的答案是,按照递进的关系,第三个问题,应该是代表党。

当你把这个思路缕清楚以后,你就有资格代表中央电视台了。  

RUI CHENGGANG: Rui Chenggang of China Central Television. It seems the world leaders have been talking about increasing the voice and voting rights of developing countries. I would like to ask two questions instead of just one. First one, on behalf of China...

芮成钢:芮成钢,来自中国中央电视台。既然全球的领导人一直在讲要给发展中国家更多的话语权和投票权,那么我就想问两个问题而不是一个问题。第一个问题是代表中国问的..

OBAMA: I may choose which one I want to answer.

奥巴马:我可能只选择其中一个问题回答。

(LAUGHTER)(奥巴马笑)

RUI CHENGGANG: of course.

芮成钢:当然可以。

OBAMA: That's always the danger of asking two questions.

奥巴马:问两个问题总是有风险的。

RUI CHENGGANG: First one, you've had a very fruitful meeting with our President. And during the Clinton administration, U.S.-China relationship was characterized, in Clinton's words, "strategic, constructive partnership." During the Bush era it was -- the catchphrase, quote, unquote, "stakeholder." The Bush administration expects China to -- to become a responsible stakeholder in international affairs. Have you come up with a catchphrase of your own? And, certainly, it is not the G-2, is it?

芮成钢:首先,您和中国国家主席在此次峰会上进行了成果颇丰的会谈。在克林顿时期,中美关系被克林顿概括为“建设性战略伙伴关系”。在小布什时期,(形容中美关系的)关键词是“利益相关者”——当时的布什政府希望中国在国际事务中担当负责任的利益相关者。您是否已经有了一个自己的关键词(来定位中美关系)呢?那当然不会是所谓的G2,对吧?

And my second question is, on behalf of the world, politics is very local, even though we've been talking about global solution, as indicated by your recent preference over American journalists and British, which is OK. (Laughter.) How can you make sure that you will do whatever you can, so that that local politics will not trump or negatively affect good international economics?

Thank you, Mr. President.

我的第二个问题是代表全世界问的。虽然我们一直在讲全球性的对策,但政治本身却是非常本土化的,正如您刚才一直优先选择美国和英国的记者提问,不过这倒没有什么。(奥巴马笑)

问题是,您如何确保糟糕的本土政治不会干扰或消极的影响到正确的国际经贸往来合作?谢谢,总统先生。

OBAMA: Well, those -- those are excellent questions. On -- on the first question, your American counterparts will tell you I'm terrible with those little catchphrases and sound bites. So I haven't come up with anything catchy yet, but if you have any suggestions, let me know. (LAUGHTER) I'll be happy to use them.

奥巴马:你问得问题都非常精彩。关于第一个问题,你的美国同行们可以告诉你,我最不善于用关键词或短语对事务进行概括了。所以(对于中美关系)我到目前为止还没有想到用什么精辟的短语来概括。不过你要是有什么建议,不妨告诉我。(笑)我会很高兴的使用它。

In terms of local politics, look, I'm the President of the United States. I'm not the President of China, I'm not the President of Japan, I'm not the President of the other participants here.  And so I have a direct responsibility to my constituents to make their lives better.  That's why they put me in there.  That accounts for some of the questions here, about how concretely does me being here help them find a job, pay for their home, send their kids to college, live what we call the American Dream.  And I will be judged by my effectiveness in meeting their needs and concerns.  

至于本土政治,你看,我是美国的总统,不是中国的主席,也不是日本首相,我不是参加峰会各位的首脑。我最直接的责任是让我们美国的人民生活得更好,这才是他们选举我到这个职位的目的。这也是前面几个问题中所提到的,为什么我来这里(参与20国峰会)能够帮助美国人民就业、购买住房、培养孩子上大学、实现我们所说的“美国梦”。衡量我的标准,就是要看我是否能有效地满足美国人民的需要和解决他们所关心的问题。

来源:

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4701280b0100co3d.html

0%(0)
0%(0)
    高中都毕不了业的笨蛋LOSER, 世界是什么还没看清的半吊子  /无内容 - litang 11/14/10 (362)
  本以为一个小屁孩,怎成一小汉奸口气 ?  /无内容 - 历经风浪的老水手 11/14/10 (312)
    你不提,还真给忘了。搞个丢鞋节吧,以做纪念  /无内容 - 家国 11/13/10 (324)
    奥巴的回答 - 打酱油的 11/13/10 (432)
  代表是相对而言,彼此彼此么 - 沙人犯 11/13/10 (503)
    高!  /无内容 - 老弄堂 11/13/10 (301)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖