繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

围观性虐儿童万恶美国如何宽待杀人罪犯
送交者:  2017年11月28日11:47:16 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

围观性虐儿童之源--万恶美国如何宽待一枪击毙强奸犯之杀人罪犯

这里涉及两个词汇:

1.  lynch   verb (third-person singular simple present lynches, present participle lynching, simple past and past participle lynched)      

(pejorative) To execute (somebody) without a proper legal trial or procedure, especially by hanging.

2.  vigilante  (ˌvɪdʒɪˈlænti ) is a civilian or organization acting in a law enforcement capacity (or in the pursuit of self-perceived justice) without legal authority.

10岁儿子被强奸后   父亲一枪崩掉了强奸犯   法院的判决出乎意料  !

2017年11月24日 07:08:50   来源:牛弹琴

1984年,美国发生了一起震惊全国的枪击事件,小男孩乔迪被教练持续性侵,最终,当着警察的面,乔迪的父亲在机场将教练打死……最终的判决出乎很多人意料。

【1】

故事发生在1984年,他叫乔迪,一个很活泼好动的孩子,当年10岁。

小乔迪从小喜欢格斗,为了培养他的兴趣,美国空军军士长父亲加瑞·鲍劳彻将他送去学习空手道。

就像我们今天看到的幼儿园新闻一样,本来一个无忧无虑的幼儿,谁知却被父母送到了魔窟,开始了一个噩梦的童年。

教小乔迪的空手道的教练,名叫多赛特,很年轻,25岁。他也很幽默,三两分钟,就能和孩子们打成一片。

孩子们喜欢他,他也喜欢孩子,经常带他们外出。他更格外喜欢10岁的乔迪,他还对乔迪父母说,如果他们没有时间,可以放心将孩子交给他。

当然,交给他的后果,后来大家都知道了,这不是一个普通的教练,这是一个魔兽。只是孩子还太小,还不会向家长清楚表达;家长也不当一回事,没能尽早发现。

直到1984年的某一天,噩梦发生了,乔迪晚上没有回家。

10岁的孩子,晚上没有回家,他能去哪儿?

父母要急疯了,预感着不测事件发生了,赶紧向警方报警。

接下来的每一天,鲍劳彻夫妇以泪洗面,度日如年,祈祷着孩子能平安归来。

直到第九天,乔迪的父母接到了一个电话,里面是教练多赛特的电话。心碎的母亲质问他,你把孩子带哪儿了,对方支支吾吾,电话挂了……

多年后,当乔迪母亲回忆起这段事时,仍然是心有余悸……

但也正是通过这个电话,警方迅速锁定了教练所在的位置,是加州的一个小旅馆。警方迅速出动,逮捕了教练多赛特,解救出了小乔迪。

不幸中的万幸,乔迪还活着。

在被带走的日子里,每天乔迪都要遭受多赛特性侵,当然,性侵之前也存在,只是父母都没有发现。

在警方护送下,乔迪回到了父母的怀抱,一家人喜极而泣,母亲先捧起儿子的脸蛋,看了又看……

【2】

耻辱,背叛,伤害,乔迪的父母每天生活在阴影中。

父亲鲍劳彻为没有保护好儿子而自责,更对教练多赛特的无耻感到愤怒,他无法原谅这名教练对自己儿子所做的禽兽行为。

空军退役的他,作出了一个最简单的决定。

1984年3月16日,教练多赛特被警方从加州带来,抵达路易斯安那州巴吞鲁日的机场。

他手被铐,穿橙色上衣,尽管犯下了严重罪行,但摇头晃脑,依然是一脸的毫不在乎……

按照法律,他最多也就是判一个较长的徒刑。但他不知道,接下来等待他的是什么。

父亲鲍劳彻偷偷藏在了机场的一排电话亭旁,等待着这个衣冠禽兽的到来,他的手里,拿着一把38口径的左轮手枪。

鲍劳彻戴着帽子,装作在打电话,警方和教练多赛特也没有多想,径直从他身边走过。但就在最靠近的一刻,父亲鲍劳彻调转身来,毫无犹豫地举起枪,朝多赛特脑袋开了一枪。

多赛特应声倒下,他再也不能一脸不屑了。

第二天,他被抢救无效,宣告死亡。

多赛特倒在了了地上,鲍劳彻似乎还余怒未消,还想再补上几枪。

押送嫌犯的警察,立刻认出了开枪的是小乔迪的父亲,马上冲上去制止他:

“加瑞!为什么!为什么你要这样做!”

父亲没有回答,他也没有抵抗,任凭警察将他抱住,缴下他手里的枪。我看到有公号这样表述:

报仇的快意,让他得到了解脱……

他后来对记者说:

“如果你的孩子被绑架性侵,或许你也会做出和我一样的决定。”

“我明白我这样做的后果是什么,我接受这一切。”

消息迅速传开,现场画面在电视上播放了一遍又一遍。

这名报仇的父亲,成了很多人心目中的英雄。人们纷纷请愿,要求对他从轻发落。

但他毕竟杀人了,他刚开始被定为二级谋杀,但民意汹涌,人们不断向法院施加压力。

心理学博士爱德华·伍兹最后对鲍劳彻进行了诊断,他这样告诉法庭:当时鲍劳彻头脑里,一直有个声音告诉他:一定要杀死这个人,否则他将会继续性侵他的儿子,并祸害更多儿童。

而且,教练多赛特,确实性侵了除乔迪之外的很多个孩子。

法官最终的判断,确实有点出乎意料:

鲍劳彻的罪名,由二级谋杀改为误杀。

法官是这样说的:这是一个愤怒的父亲为儿子所犯下的罪行,把他送进监狱,不会对任何人有好处,他对社会无害,关押他并没有什么意义。

最终,父亲鲍劳彻被判5年缓刑和300小时的社区服务。

他没有真正进监狱,回到了儿子乔迪身边,陪伴他逐渐长大。

乔迪长大后,也热心于公益事业。

30年过后,父亲鲍劳彻因糖尿病并发症中风去世,年仅69岁。

在他去世前,有媒体又拍摄了这部纪录片,他们采访了这位风烛残年的父亲,当年络腮胡的彪悍硬汉,现在已几乎丧失了说话的能力。

“你曾经后悔杀掉多赛特吗?”

他的回答很坚决:

“不,我从没后悔过我做的事情。”

一个父亲面对自己遭受折磨的孩子,他无法保持理性。

幸运的是,法律与人性最终站在了一起。

Editor's Note:  This story was posted on Oct. 23, 2014

A  Father's  Justice    一位美国父亲寻求的庭外正义

Gary Plauche will be remembered by many Americans as the Baton Rouge father who fatally shot his son’s alleged molester, a karate instructor, at the Metro Airport in 1984 — a killing caught on camera that produced national headlines even recently because of the vigilante nature of his actions.

Plauche’s family members, however, while unable to escape or ignore the historic killing, will remember the man who died Tuesday as a kind, fun and loving family man — a husband, father and grandfather who relished cracking open crawfish shells and beer cans almost as much as he enjoyed cracking jokes.

Plauche, who had been dealing with lingering complications from a series of strokes he suffered several years ago, died early Tuesday morning at a Baton Rouge nursing home. He was 68.

“A lot of people remember the guy who shot somebody,” Gary Plauche’s son, Jody Plauche, said. “I remember someone who would pick up stray animals ... someone who was just a kind soul, a gentle person.”

Jody Plauche, the son his father killed for who has worked to raise awareness about sexual abuse as an adult, described his father as a relentless entertainer — a claim supported by other friends and family. Gary Plauche retained a sense of humor until the end of his life, playing dead in bed to spook his attendants at the nursing home where he lived.

“He was a prankster,” Mikey Plauche, another of Gary Plauche’s four children, said. “But he hated to get pranked. He always used to tell me, ‘I don’t get even: I get ahead.’”

And indeed he did on March 16, 1984.

Weeks earlier, Gary and June Plauche’s son Jody, 11 years old at the time, went missing. Authorities tracked him to a hotel room in California, where the boy was staying with his karate instructor, Jeffery Doucet.

The authorities rescued Jody Plauche and arrested Doucet, 25, on kidnapping accusations. On the plane ride back to Louisiana, after a grand jury indicted Doucet on a charge of aggravated kidnapping, Doucet confessed to molesting Jody Plauche and other children, Mike Barnett, a former East Baton Rouge Parish sheriff’s deputy who investigated the disappearance, said Wednesday.

Barnett and another deputy, Bud Connor, who flew to California to apprehend Doucet, walked a handcuffed Doucet through the airport once they arrived in Baton Rouge. Unbeknownst to them, Barnett said, Gary Plauche stood nearby at a pay phone, talking to a longtime friend and wearing a ball cap and sunglasses.

“I’d known him most of his life,” Barnett said. “But I just didn’t recognize him when I walked past.”

Seconds later, right in front of a WBRZ-TV camera, Gary Plauche spun around and fired a single gunshot. The bullet struck Doucet in the head. He later died at a hospital.

The killing sparked debates across the country, and a heated murder trial followed. In 1985, Gary Plauche pleaded no contest to a manslaughter charge and received a suspended sentence of seven years in prison, five years of probation and hundreds of hours of community service.

Other than pre-trial jail time, Gary Plauche never spent time in prison for shooting Doucet.

“Gary broke the law,” Barnett said. “But he did what many parents feel like doing.”

Tony Marabella Jr., who served on Gary Plauche’s defense team and now sits on the bench as a judge in 19th Judicial District Court, described the 1984 incident and the waves it created as tragic for everyone involved, particularly the members of the Plauche and Doucet families.

“Many years later, it seems different now than it was then,” Marabella said. “It was a hardship on everybody back then.”

The judge in the case, Frank Saia, made a fair judgment based on the facts of the case, Marabella said.

“It was a unique case,” he said, adding later, “the case didn’t resolve itself overnight.”

By the time the trial ended and the hype died down, Gary Plauche went back to a semi-regular life.

Regular in the sense that he returned to work as a heavy equipment salesman during the day, volunteering in the evening to coach many of his kids’ sports teams.

Irregular in that he and his son, Jody, would make appearances on local and national news programs recounting the fateful events of 1984 until recently.

Just last year, both appeared in an ESPN special report titled “A Time To Kill: The Jody Plauche Story,” in which Gary Plauche said he didn’t regret shooting Doucet. He would do it again if he had to do it all over, he said.

“He did what he needed to do to protect his son,” said Metro Councilman John Delgado, a longtime friend of the Plauche family . “Gary was the kind of person who lived life without regrets.”

Delgado described Plauche as a father figure — a caring man who worked hard and loved deeply.

“I’m going to miss him greatly,” Delgado said. “I know I’m better off for having known him and having him in my life growing up.”

Jody Plauche, too, will miss his father.

“He was an entertainer. He liked to host,” Jody Plauche said. “He liked to make people happy. That was my dad.”

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 日专家:日本比中国更接近社会主义
2016: 微软雇佣4名量子计算领域的知名学者
2015: 假如普京出来领导国际反恐 zt
2015: 海外华人的“自干五”现象 zt
2014: 美国白人警察枪杀黑人少年的中国心态 z
2014: 日本为什么行?——日本松下电工实地调
2013: 低调了!乔良:进防空识别区也没办法 扬
2013: “识别区”是习近平控制军权的一个豪赌
2012: 放薄,留薄,和杀薄