繁体中文  
 
世界商讯
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低
 首页 |
 
版主:
 
洞朗地区只剩下53还是350名印军蒙谁呢?
送交者: 调侃军政 2017年08月12日08:24:13 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话

   不战而少报敌方之兵,上之上上策也  ——


中方声称,洞朗只剩下53名印军士兵;多家印媒报道,至少有350名印军 

 53 Indian soldiers remain at Doklam standoff site, China claims

Beijing on Wednesday claimed that 53 Indian soldiers and one bulldozer 

remained at the Doklam standoff site. New Delhi had last week denied a 

similar Chinese claim.

IndiaToday.in  | Edited by Dev Goswami

New Delhi,  August 10, 2017 | UPDATED 11:28 IST

File photo of Indian and Chinese soldiers taking part in a joint exercise

File photo of Indian and Chinese soldiers taking part in a joint 

exerciseFile photo of Indian and Chinese soldiers taking part in a 

joint exercise

HIGHLIGHTS

53 Indian soldiers at Doklam: Chinese Foreign Ministry

China had made a similar claim last week, a claim that India denied

India must be willing to swallow consequences: Chinese editorial 

warned on Wednesday


China, on Wednesday, once claim that India had reduced its troop strength 

on the Doklam plateau, the site of a seven-month-long standoff between the 

armies of the two nuclear-armed neighbours.

The claim was made by China's Foreign Ministry, which, according to a 

Global Times report, said that 53 Indian troops remain at the standoff site, 

which is close to the Sikkim border, near the India-China-Bhutan trijunction 

point. Citing the ministry, Global Times reported said that 53 people and a 

bulldozer from the Indian side remain in "Chinese territory" as of Monday.


The new claim is similar to the one from last week. Chinese Foreign 

Ministry spokesperson Geng Shuang had then said that "there were 

48 Indian soldiers and one bulldozer" in the Doklam area as of August 2.


"In addition, there are still a large number of Indian armed forces 

congregating on the boundary and on the Indian side of the boundary," 

Geng had said.


India, however, had denied those claim, with sources saying that the there 

was change in the troop strength at the standoff site, except for movements 

to relieve soldiers who are locked in the face-off.

谷歌一秒钟,自动英翻中:

Doklam的53名印度士兵:中国外交部

中国在上周也提出了类似的要求,即印度否认这一点

印度必须愿意吞下后果:中国社论星期三警告


中国星期三曾经声称,印度在两个核武国家军队间长达

七个月的对峙时期,在德克拉斯高原上降低了部队兵力。


这项索赔是由中国外交部作出的,据外电报道,根据“环球时报”

的报道,53名印度军队仍然离印度 - 不丹三角关系附近的锡金边

界接近。


“环球时报”援引该部称,截至星期一,53人和印度方面的

推土机仍在“中国领土”。


新的索赔与上周相似。中国外交部发言人耿双康说,截至8月2日,

Doklam地区“有48名印度士兵和一辆推土机”。


“此外,还有大量的印度武装分子在边界和印度边界聚集在一

起,”耿说。


不过,印度否认了这些说法,消息来源说,对抗场地的部队人数

有所变化,除了轻被锁定在外面的士兵的动作外。

Even the latest Chinese claim could prove 

to be untrue. The Indian Express today 

reported that around 350 Indian soldiers 

remain in the Doklam. 


即使是最新的中国声明也许是不真实的。 《印度快报》今天报道说,

约有350名印度士兵仍然留在道克拉姆 / 洞朗。

相关图片     Indian soldiers stand at Joint Base Lewis-McChord on Wednesday, Sept. 9

U.S. Army Maj. Gen. John W. Nicholson, center, commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division, welcomes Indian army troops assigned to the 99th Mountain Brigade, the 50th Independent Para Brigade, and supporting elements to Yudh Abhyas 2013 on Fort Bragg, N.C., May 3, 2013.

U.S. Army Maj. Gen. John W. Nicholson, center, commanding general of 

the 82nd Airborne Division, welcomes Indian army troops assigned to the 

99th Mountain Brigade, the 50th Independent Para Brigade, and supporting 

elements to Yudh Abhyas 2013 on Fort Bragg, N.C., May 3, 2013.

The Indian daily's report was about the People's Liberation Army stepping 

up troop presence around a kilometer away from the standoff site.

Notably, New Delhi has never officially communicated the exact number of 

Indian soldiers present in Doklam. Media reports have said that the troops 

number 300-350.

'SEVEN SINS'

Meanwhile, commentary carried by Xinhua, the official news agency of the 

People's Republic of China, slammed India for committing "seven "sins" 

against Chinese sovereignty and international law."

"These severe mistakes may trigger unpredictable consequences and 

greatly undermine regional peace and stability," the piece added.

The Xinhua editorial is part of what has become a daily trend of articles/

opinion pieces on the Doklam standoff. Chinese state media has been 

particularly aggressive on the issue, maintaining a constant barrage of 

pieces seemingly aimed at antagonising India.

The Xinhua commentary, published Wednesday, repeats the same 

arguments that have been previously been raised in pieces carried by 

other state-run media outlets.

The article says that the Indian move to send soldiers to Doklam violates 

the 1890 Convention between Great Britain and China and that "it is 

obvious that India's military invasion, under the pretext of so-called '

security concerns,' tramples on the principles of the law as well as 

international order and cannot be tolerated by any sovereign state."  

New Delhi has highlighted concerns that Chinese road construction, 

which is what sparked the crisis, in Doklam could pose a security threat 

to the so-called Chicken's Nest that links India to its northeast.

Notably, the Xinhua piece repeats an explosive claim that China made 

earlier this week - that Bhutan has admitted to Doklam being a part of 

China. The claim was made by a Chinese official earlier this week, but 

was not corroborated by Thimpu.

"The fact is that the Bhutanese authorities have clearly told Chinese 

officials that Doklam is not Bhutan's territory and expressed bewilderment 

at India's trespassing into Chinese soil," the Xinhua piece says, concluding 

that India must be willing to "swallow possible consequences" if it doesn't 

withdraw its troops from Doklam.

“The Indian Express Doklam Standoff”的图片搜索结果In 2007, Bhutan had offered a swap deal to China where it agreed 

to give Doklam in exchange for the disputed areas in its north, 

which India vetoed.

相关图片

STANDOFF

India and China have been locked in a face-off in the Doklam area of the 

Sikkim sector for over 50 days after Indian troops stopped the Chinese 

Army from building a road in the area.

China claimed it was constructing the road within their territory and 

has been demanding immediate pull-out of the Indian troops from the 

disputed Doklam plateau. Bhutan says Doklam belongs to it but China 

claims the area belongs to it and says Thimphu has no dispute with 

Beijing over it.

Doka La is the Indian name for the region which Bhutan recognises 

as Doklam, while China claims it as part of its Donglang region.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/53-indian-soldiers-at-doklam-

standoff-site-china-claims/1/1022764.html

Doklam standoff: China Claims 

Only 53 Indian Soldiers Remain

Amid tensions, the Indian Army has decided to organise 

a two-week training exercise in Sikkim.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/doklam-china-india-sikkim-bhutan-4790308/

By India.com News Desk | Updated: August 10, 2017 10:44 AM IST

India-China Border Dispute

New Delhi, August 10: The Chinese media have quoted country’s 

Foreign Ministry as saying that only 53 Indian troops remained 

in its claimed territory at Doklam. China’s state-controlled 

Global Times has reported that only one bulldozer remained 

in the area.

“India should withdraw its troops and equipment. Regardless 

of how many Indian troops have trespassed into and stayed 

in Chinese territory, they have gravely infringed on China’s 

sovereignty,” the ministry said.

New Delhi, August 10: The Chinese media have quoted country’s 

Foreign Ministry as saying that only 53 Indian troops remained 

in its claimed territory at Doklam. China’s state-controlled Global 

Times has reported that only one bulldozer remained in the area.

“India should withdraw its troops and equipment. Regardless of 

how many Indian troops have trespassed into and stayed in 

Chinese territory, they have gravely infringed on China’s

sovereignty,” the ministry said.


The news piece contradicts India’s 

understanding of troops build up. 

There are over 350 Indian soldiers 

living in 30 tents, reported Indian Express. 

这个消息与印度对部队集结的了解相互矛盾。 印度快报

报导说,有350多名印度士兵住在30个帐篷里。

Meanwhile, China has stepped up its efforts to pressure India as i

enhanced its troop presence in Doklam. The Chinese have erected 

80 tents, 1 kilometre away from Dolam Plateau, north of Doka La 

post. Their troop presence in the area is less than 800– it is not a 

full infantry battalion.

Amid tensions, the Indian Army has decided to organise a two-

week training exercise in Sikkim. The units of 33 Corps– that 

overlooks security at China border–will take part in the exercise 

to adapt to the high-altitude area. (Also read: Doklam Standoff: 

India Admits To Crossing Into Chinese Territory, Claims China)

While China, through its media, has been engaged in war 

mongering, the Indian side is practising restraint. The government 

said that the situation at Doklam was neither tense nor peaceful. 

The troops are on standby and have not seen any movement so far. 

Defense Minister Arun Jaitley has also been maintaining that I

ndian troops were fully capable to deal with the Chinese challenge.

Doklam falls into the no-man’s land. The trijunction is the area 

overlooking India, China, and Bhutan. While Bhutan and China 

are locked in a dispute, India has been demanding that China goes 

back to its previous place. India had stalled China’s bid to develop 

the land as it was threatening India’s security. India intervened on 

Bhutan’s behalf. China is claiming that the Indian Army was the 

intruder and that the area was Chinese territory.

Published Date: August 10, 2017 10:41 AM IST | Updated Date: August 10, 

2017 10:44 AM IST

https://www.google.ca/search?q=Doklam+standoff%3A+China+Claims+Only+53+Indian+

Soldiers+Remain&oq=Doklam+standoff%3A+China+Claims+Only+53+Indian+Soldiers+

Remain&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.1470433.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0.kvKT3DCuBE4

Doklam standoff: India deploys more troops along 

China border in Sikkim, Arunachal, says report


Doklam standoff: India and China have been locked in a standoff in the 

Doklam area of the Sikkim sector since June 16 after Indian troops 

stopped the Chinese People's Liberation Army from building a road in 

the area.

By: Express Web Desk | New Delhi | 

Updated: Friday, August 11, 2017 10:31 pm


 The Sukna-based 33 Corps as well as 3 and 4 corps based in Arunachal 

and Assam have been entrusted the task to protect the sensitive Sino-India 

border in the eastern theatre.

RELATED NEWS

Mind games at DoklamMind games at Doklam

No Chinese decoration this Janmashtami in Vrindavan temples No 

Chinese decoration this Janmashtami in Vrindavan temples

Forces prepared to face any eventuality: Arun Jaitley Forces prepared 

to face any eventuality: Arun Jaitley 

With China intensifying its bellicose tone amid the ongoing Doklam 

standoff, India has deployed more troops along the entire stretch of its 

border with China in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh sectors, senior

government officials said. According to PTI, the officials said that the 

“caution level” among the troops has also been raised. “The troop level 

along the border with China in the Sikkim and Arunachal sectors has 

been increased,” said the officials on condition of anonymity because 

of the sensitive nature of the information.


The move to increase the deployment along the nearly 1,400-km Sino-

India border from Sikkim to Arunachal Pradesh was taken after 

conducting a detailed analysis of the situation, the officials said.

The Sukna-based 33 Corps as well as 3 and 4 corps based in 

Arunachal and Assam have been entrusted the task to protect the 

sensitive Sino-India border in the eastern theatre. However, the 

officials declined to give any figures or percentage of increased 

deployment citing their inability to disclose “operational details.”

Sikkim Impasse Explained: What Is The India-China-Bhutan 

Border Standoff?

 

The officials also ruled out enhancing troops at the 

India-China-Bhutan tri-junction in Doklam where 

around 350 army personnel are holding on to their 

position since June 16 when they stopped Chinese 

troops from constructing a road near the disputed 

region. Both Bhutan and China have competing 

claims over the region.


Earlier, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj had stated that both 

sides should first pull back their troops before any talks would take 

place and advocated a peaceful resolution of the border standoff. 

Meanwhile, China has been demanding immediate withdrawal of 

Indian troops from Doklam.

0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
发龙药业大回馈!美国专利骨胶原、活心素、灯盏素、排毒养颜宝购买两疗程免费邮寄中国
FOREX.com全中文专业服务,华人投资外汇之信心之选!
暑期大赠送!美国专利骨精华消除关节疼痛,骨刺,心血通改善心绞痛,更年乐克服更年期隐疾
全球领先网上项目外包平台免费发布外包需求,50万专业人才高效地完成您的任务
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2016: 草菅人命!四千多志愿军冻死在长津湖(组
2016: 云南白药一开始就是骗人的假药 zt
2015: 高调纪念抗战?为日本说几句话 z
2015: 《人民日报》敲打:江泽民肠子都悔青了
2014: 王岐山靠什么法宝震慑利益集团?(图)
2014: 古希腊的理性文明和感官世界(上) z
2013: 百岁老太太称朝鲜制度使其长寿 金正恩送
2013: 海伍德母亲打破沉默 索赔800万美元
2012: 神探们,来看看这两双眼睛的区别,怎么
2012: 不明白挺薄熙来的人怎么就不明事理, 纠
 
Jobs. Contact us. Privacy Policy. Copyright (C) 1998-2015. CyberMedia. All Rights Reserved.