繁体中文  

版主:bob
 · 九阳全新免清洗型豆浆机 全美最低

Meet China's Most-Hated Reality Star
送交者:  2011年09月28日17:37:58 于 [世界时事论坛] 发送悄悄话
Meet China's Most-Hated Reality Star

Feng Luoyu

Dan Brinzac

She's China's answer to Bachelor Pad villain Vienna Girardi. 

But in New York, where she's started a new life, Feng Luoyu, 26, can go about her life as a manicurist without raising a single eyebrow. 

Not so back home. Luoyu rose to infamy in her native China in 2009 after handing out fliers in Shanghai in an attempt to snare a husband. But her list of demands was extreme – and offended many in her country, where women are a minority and competition for wives is fierce. 

"He must be a post-graduate of economics from Tsinghua or Beijing University, with a height of 5 feet 9 to 6 feet," she wrote, according to The New York Post. "He must have never been a father, and any ex-girlfriends must not have had abortions. He has to be a native of eastern coastal China. He should not be an employee of state companies, but it’s OK if he works for PetroChina, Sinopec or top banks." 

She didn't stop with the fliers. She later appeared on billboards and then snagged a reality show with two actors posing as her boyfriend. And she has 1.4 million followers on Weibo, China's version of Twitter. 

"I was hated in China and don’t wanted to be hated by people here," Feng told The Post in Chinese. 

Back home, people heckled her on the streets of Shanghai with shouts of, "Feng Jie!" or "Big Sister Feng," as she's called there, as well as, "300 years!" in reference to her assertion that in intelligence, "no one can compare to me in 300 years before and after." 

She's also been mocked for blurting odd statements such as, "Einstein is for sure not smarter than me. He invented light, right?" 

But now, with her new life in America, she can live anonymously – but refuses to lower her high standards. 

She says she's after a "real American" man with an Ivy League education. 

"Men ask me out all the time," she says. "But none of them are suitable."
0%(0)
0%(0)
标 题 (必选项):
内 容 (选填项):
实用资讯
北美最大最全的折扣机票网站
美国名厂保健品一级代理,花旗参,维他命,鱼油,卵磷脂,30天退货保证.买百免邮.
一周点击热帖 更多>>
一周回复热帖
历史上的今天:回复热帖
2010: 根本不存在把日本推向美国的问题
2010: 沪杭高铁试运行时速达416.6公里 刷新世